Sammy Hookah

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Gronk sets a bad example on a daily basis by being generally wasted in his photos and videos and saying he hasn't read a book since 9th grade. But everyone thinks he's hilarious.

I don't see the issue here, sorry. He's doing nothing wrong. Most young people post everything on social media. He's a 21 year old and didn't think anyone wouldn't know what it was, since it's very common. He probably will think twice next time about posting if he gets negative reaction.

Honestly, I would love it if, in this day of obsessive 'political correctness' and 'official apologies' a public figure like an athlete would just tell the public to go f*** themselves. So tired of the PR machines and talk shows and social media and 'analysts' and 'experts.'

Edited by ko12010

You're right. My bad. Sorry for wasting your time.

You totally have a point about him posting it - not the smartest thing I've ever seen. But 21 year olds post stupid stuff all the time, I swear they don't think. If anything negative comes of it whaley will talk to him. He seems like the type who you only have to tell something once.

I'm just glad this is what he's doing to chill, vs something he could actually get in trouble for. But yeah - next time think twice before posting. In his mind, he probably thinks everyone is sitting at home with a hookah watching the nba playoffs.

Honestly, I would love it if, in this day of obsessive 'political correctness' and 'official apologies' a public figure like an athlete would just tell the public to go f*** themselves. So tired of the PR machines and talk shows and social media and 'analysts' and 'experts.'

he kind of did ... Must have gotten enough backlash to set him off. He should care what some people think - namely the NFL and his own coaches/team -- but im guessing he's referring to random followers

@sammywatkins: I honestly do not care what anybody have to say about me why I live life I'm happy and my family is good God got me no matter what 💯💯💯

Wow, just looked again on FB at the vid. I would say the comments are overwhelmingly negative. People with any fame whatsoever literally can't cross the street without criticism.

Edited by ko12010

brings up the question when pot is legal will the nfl back off...personally and professionally a stoned Sammy is better than a drunk one..no duis no battered wives with pot

If they saw this video, they would think he was doing drugs because young kids clearly won't be able to tell the difference between a legal hookah hit and a marijuana hookah/bong. One of the kids owns a Sammy Watkins jersey, so yeah, it sends the wrong message.

to be fair, some of their confusion may be coming from your referring to marijuana hookah/bongs. if it was a video of him smoking a cigar would you be arguing they cant tell the difference between a legal cigar and a marijuana cigar?

Not the wisest of choices to put in on IG, but not a big deal IMO.

He's clearly not doing anything illegal since he's out in public.

He'll probably live to regret putting it on social media, but since that's the case, let's hope it's lesson learned and move on.

Based on some stories I heard about Sammy from his freshman year of college, he's come quite a long way.

i personally love the hubbly bubbly. Sammy smoking it a handful of times a year or once a month isn't going effect his production no more than it did Jordan with his cigars.

95% of his photos are of his little girl. He seems like a well- adjusted 21 year old millionaire. Go sammy go.

He's a very hard worker, everyone needs to relax once in awhile!

I'm actually kind of disturbed by the fact that people are bothered by this. :mellow:

to be fair, some of their confusion may be coming from your referring to marijuana hookah/bongs. if it was a video of him smoking a cigar would you be arguing they cant tell the difference between a legal cigar and a marijuana cigar?

I've never smoked marijuana out of a cigar.