Libs Who Can't Hack It, Take Their Shots Elsewhere. No Balls

You go girls. Instead of hiding and posting your schit where no one is interested, post it here and join the conversation. Who will have the balls to show up? After that, who will have the balls to stay around?

well, i guess i will get accused of pushing the thread in question to a political one. i didnt intend to do that. someone said in essence that "stewart will be missed" my comment was just a "?", followed up with me not thinking he was funny. that is when the barrage of assumptions were made that i was a conservative blah blah blah.. and, as you so aptly stated, it seems like the liberals were the ones drawing conclusions and somehow overlooking some missteps their fellow libs have historically made. i doubt many will show up. IMHO, most libs are flamethrowers, and when the going gets tough, most deflect, or run.

You go girls. Instead of hiding and posting your schit where no one is interested, post it here and join the conversation. Who will have the balls to show up? After that, who will have the balls to stay around?

Tell me what you think the PPP forum is...

Edited by baskin

Tell me what you think the PPP forum is...

Why should I have any conversation with a poster who claims he is one thing (conservative) but consistently knocks conservative people/ideas and espouses liberal tripe? My whole purpose for starting this thread was to mock the people on the stadium wall who take shots at conservatives, knowing that there is little chance for their shots to be dealt with in that forum. I made a post in the Jon Stewart/Brady thread inviting them to post their drivel here in this thread at PPP so that their snide, whiny remarks might be dealt with more appropriately than in the political "no fly zone" that is TSW. As far as this being a conversation between us, don't get any ideas. It's simply an explanation to other posters as to the purpose of my OP and a way of telling you to phuck off all neatly wrapped up in one short paragraph.

Why should I have any conversation with a poster who claims he is one thing (conservative) but consistently knocks conservative people/ideas and espouses liberal tripe? My whole purpose for starting this thread was to mock the people on the stadium wall who take shots at conservatives, knowing that there is little chance for their shots to be dealt with in that forum. I made a post in the Jon Stewart/Brady thread inviting them to post their drivel here in this thread at PPP so that their snide, whiny remarks might be dealt with more appropriately than in the political "no fly zone" that is TSW. As far as this being a conversation between us, don't get any ideas. It's simply an explanation to other posters as to the purpose of my OP and a way of telling you to phuck off all neatly wrapped up in one short paragraph.

You support gay marriage

You just answered my question...you have an original post wanting "libs" to "join the conversation"....then you immediately say in your next post you don't want to have a conversation...

I couldn't have painted the nature of PPP any better than you just did....BRAVO!

You just answered my question...you have an original post wanting "libs" to "join the conversation"....then you immediately say in your next post you don't want to have a conversation...

I couldn't have painted the nature of PPP any better than you just did....BRAVO!

Hey dude, let me make it as clear as I can for you: that is not the nature of PPP. Not even close. You've been around here long enough to know that, therefore you have no excuse.

Again, I will repeat DC_Tom's question: "What kind of engineer are you, sanitation?"

Stop the presses!! OC wrote a short post! :worthy:

gator, you might as well re-sign yourself to the fact that you are never, ever going to understand what I do and why.

But not without an emoticon, of course.

And it was still too long to bother with.

Whatever. You're a walking contradiction: there's barely a thread where you don't post this same thing. I get doing it for say, what, 10 threads? But we are looking at 50 at least now, and over a period of months. What is this, your "Obama Plan"? == keep saying the same thing over and over, realize its not working, then rinse and repeat? Are you having a "messaging problem"? :lol:

Yeah, if you were right, and if anybody cared, you wouldn't keep posting this. There would be no need. Yet here we are again.

I've had your # for years, and here is more confirmation.

@OC - Hit the mark a little too close huh?

What is PPP then?

BTW - I am a rich engineer...although now I mostly do consulting work for start ups helping them move up...

Edited by baskin

OK, I'll lower myself in this instance. I don't have a problem discussing things with "libs". I have a problem discussing things with posters who claim to be what they are not. Since you completely missed what I made very clear, you must have some sort of mental deficiency that affects your comprehension. I hope you can find help.

@OC - Hit the mark a little too close huh?

What is PPP then?

BTW - I am a rich engineer...although now I mostly do consulting work for start ups helping them move up...

No. I said it above, and apparently I need to reiterate it for a consultant, of all people. You have not hit the wall, never mind the target, never mind the mark. If you are a consultant your listening/reading skills should be impeccable. And, you've had plenty of time to use those skills to properly discern what PPP actually is.

So either you're lying, or, your skills suck, or, they actually exist and are fine, but only suck when you come here, which means they still suck, because a rich consultant shouldn't be thrown off his game by message board marauders, no matter their quality. A rich engineering consultant should be doing the marauding, if anything.

I'm not about to tell a supposed consultant the answer. Answers are what my profession gets paid to provide. Those of us who are elite get paid for providing questions as well.

I will tell you why you are wrong. I've been here for 10 years now, and there's no way in hell PPP is about not wanting people to join conversations. :lol: That is the opposite of right. How the F would we make fun of gatorman...or whoever the next village idiot turns out to be, if they didn't join the conversation? Yeah, dumbass. Didn't think that one through, did you?

Most of us have been luring posters here, for us to poop on, for years. It's also not about...literally...saying you do want a conversation and then saying you don't, or whatever nonsense is coming from your addled brain. Saying that is actually about something else, that you don't know, because you suck at this.

(You want to tell people you're an engineer, fine, but don't tell them you're a consultant. I don't want you sullying my profession with your poor skills.)

Hey dude, let me make it as clear as I can for you: that is not the nature of PPP. Not even close. You've been around here long enough to know that, therefore you have no excuse.

Again, I will repeat DC_Tom's question: "What kind of engineer are you, sanitation?"

gator, you might as well re-sign yourself to the fact that you are never, ever going to understand what I do and why.

Whatever. You're a walking contradiction: there's barely a thread where you don't post this same thing. I get doing it for say, what, 10 threads? But we are looking at 50 at least now, and over a period of months. What is this, your "Obama Plan"? == keep saying the same thing over and over, realize its not working, then rinse and repeat? Are you having a "messaging problem"? :lol:

Yeah, if you were right, and if anybody cared, you wouldn't keep posting this. There would be no need. Yet here we are again.

I've had your # for years, and here is more confirmation.

I think Tom's just jealous of you

OK, I'll lower myself in this instance. I don't have a problem discussing things with "libs". I have a problem discussing things with posters who claim to be what they are not. Since you completely missed what I made very clear, you must have some sort of mental deficiency that affects your comprehension. I hope you can find help.

Dude - it took me 9 words for me to get you to take off your shoes and step in your own pile....

How is that for skills OC?

Edited by baskin

Dude - it took me 9 words for me to get you to take off your shoes and step in your own pile....

How is that for skills OC?

Actually you didn't. You've simply validated his initial assesrtion. Despite being a liberal you parade as a conservative, ostensibly because you lack the balls to argue from your true position.