Libs Who Can't Hack It, Take Their Shots Elsewhere. No Balls

Dude - it took me 9 words for me to get you to take off your shoes and step in your own pile....

How is that for skills OC?

Besides lying about your beliefs, you are one delusional person if you think that you have made any rational points here. The author Robert Ringer nailed your character to a "t" in his book "Looking Out For Number One" a few decades ago. Look it up, it'll be like looking in the mirror. If you are honest with yourself, you won't like the view.

OC was right, you can't possibly be a successful consultant and also be this mind boggling dumbass that you portray. As far as being an "engineer" that must be a title bestowed upon you by your union, eh?

Besides lying about your beliefs, you are one delusional person if you think that you have made any rational points here. The author Robert Ringer nailed your character to a "t" in his book "Looking Out For Number One" a few decades ago. Look it up, it'll be like looking in the mirror. If you are honest with yourself, you won't like the view.

OC was right, you can't possibly be a successful consultant and also be this mind boggling dumbass that you portray. As far as being an "engineer" that must be a title bestowed upon you by your union, eh?

You read a book?

Some libs actually have to work and be productive (from time to time). Notice I said: "some." Where I fit into that equation is beyond me... And most likely most of you mooks in the conservative circle jerk.

"EIL, bringing his own special brand of liberalism to PPP since 2002."

:-)

While I doubt he's much beyond "Dick and Jane," those who haven't graduated from coloring books shouldn't criticize.

Those that tend to get a little knowledge are often the most dangerous... Oh, and besides... The huge bulbous head is a turnoff for the ladies.

;-P

Some libs actually have to work and be productive (from time to time). Notice I said: "some." Where I fit into that equation is beyond me... And most likely most of you mooks in the conservative circle jerk.

"EIL, bringing his own special brand of liberalism to PPP since 2002."

:-)

Those that tend to get a little knowledge are often the most dangerous... Oh, and besides... The huge bulbous head is a turnoff for the ladies.

;-P

So, that's the reason you don't even bother getting a little knowledge, eh?

While I doubt he's much beyond "Dick and Jane," those who haven't graduated from coloring books shouldn't criticize.

Well, at least I got beyond Dick and Jane. You obviously stopped after Dick.

Well, at least I got beyond Dick and Jane. You obviously stopped after Dick.

On the other hand, one suspects you only "graduated" from coloring books because your only crayon got irretrievably stuck up your nose...

So again, what is this thread about?

Since the Jon Stewart thread got moved to here from TSW it could probably be merged with that. There were shots being taken at conservatism in that thread and I told people in that thread that I was going to start a thread in PPP just so that they could get their jollies down here rather than hiding behind the wall.

Aren't ALL Americans "liberals." Isn't that the "rebel" in us kicking the Brits back to England and into Canada. We could have easily done the safe thing and act like a conservative Tory. The whole American concept is liberal in nature... Thank you liberal New Englanders in the cradle of The Revolution or we'd all be sipping conservative tea @ two.

So, I guess New England was good for something. Damn rambunctious Bostonians! No asterisk needed for this liberal team!

Edited by ExiledInIllinois