Hot for Teacher: Alabama style

i know its not pc, but this is total bs. she shouldnt be locked up, and i think we just need to come to the realization that sexual development happens much earlier than we realize and some of these laws need to be changed, epsecially with the disparity in justice when the genders are flipped. its not a comfortable conversation, and obviously we dont want children abused, but this bs about 16 yr olds banging older people happened all the time when i was that age. idk, i feel bad for her jmo

the oppresion of sex in general in many aspects of our culture, although we have made progress is so tiring. i especially feel bad for girls, any woman who wants to bang and have fun is obviously shamed, why, because some douche isnt getting any and wants to project his anger on women. i cant stand it

i know its not pc, but this is total bs. she shouldnt be locked up, and i think we just need to come to the realization that sexual development happens much earlier than we realize and some of these laws need to be changed, epsecially with the disparity in justice when the genders are flipped. its not a comfortable conversation, and obviously we dont want children abused, but this bs about 16 yr olds banging older people happened all the time when i was that age. idk, i feel bad for her jmo

the oppresion of sex in general in many aspects of our culture, although we have made progress is so tiring. i especially feel bad for girls, any woman who wants to bang and have fun is obviously shamed, why, because some douche isnt getting any and wants to project his anger on women. i cant stand it

There should be some laws to protect some of the weaker folks out there.

At most reduce the age by a year. From 18 to 17.

Edited by Clippers of Nfl

What did I say?

I should have said elementary huh?

Where was she when she could have been raping me daily in the 1st grade?

In pre school I was worried about my blanky! Elementary I was all about Hot Wheels and hockey cards! I don't think I would be able to handle, or even want to, that Bama teacher lol.

Edited by Dante

Agree somewhat. It is almost like we are re-enetering the sexually repressive Victorian Era... Now we are legally oppressive. And even then during that era this stuff was running rampant. Edited by ExiledInIllinois

$700,000 bond! Holy crap. She must be pretty dangerous.

I am no lawyer, but I did stay @ a Holiday Inn Express one time. That sounds like a lot, but I am pretty sure one can post 10% bond, say on a house. I am not sure houses go for 70k though in hardscrabble Alabamee... ;-)

I may be wrong... Didn't read exactly what it says about the bond.

Edited by ExiledInIllinois

FYI: Age of Consent in Alabama is 16.

However, this should not be confused with age of Majority which is 19. (Which means a person is technically still considered a minor when they are 18).

To understand how bizarre this is, an 16-18 yr old can consent to having sex with a person 19+. But, if the parent(s) of the 16-18 yr old says "No, they cannot have sex

with the 19+ yr old", then the 19+ could find themselves in legal trouble if sexual relations continued with the younger person.

And don't get me started on the marriage laws.

Edited by Cynical