OT - first date

mead107

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

February 8, 1985 (20 years ago YESTERDAY!). Both of us were going to UB. We met at the BBC, on Bailey by the Main Street campus. Ran into her again later that night at PJ Bottoms, and as they say, the rest is history. :doh:

how about the new one ????? 

OK - our first date was in my living room watching the Bills on DirecTV. Gotta' break them in early. I cannot stand dating someone who won't watch football with me. He's a widower and since his wife hated sports he lost touch over the years. But there's potential.

First date? In the '60's. I was a grocery store stock boy, she was a cashier. We went steady for about 6 years, until she correctly dumped me because I became a drunken bum.

Met my wife when I was in grad school - Feb 5, 1974. I went to a undergrad chemistry club meeting (yes, such things exist) and she was there - I was floored. Long red hair, blue eyes, Swedish/Irish heritage - you get the picture. I asked a buddy about her, and he told me she had a birthday a week or so ago. I collected my pennies and bought her a cheap-o gold chain, gave it to her and asked for a date.

She is still stunning, while I remain every bit as ugly as the day I was born... :doh:

P.S. She buys me all the beer I want. :doh: