Bridge gate Indictments Handed Down

You like making up sh it

Nope. What exactly did you mean when you said this:

This clear and obvious abuse of power is going to sink the fat man.

And this:

Fat, and a abuser of power! Real scandal, not fake

And this:

Christie really messed up I think.

What is your point?

My point is as the Chief Executive of New Jersey it is ultimately his responsibility. Why did he have schmucks working for him that would do this? Who picked 'em?

Saying it's not his fault because he didn't know what was going on sounds like something Hillary would do.

My point is as the Chief Executive of New Jersey it is ultimately his responsibility. Why did he have schmucks working for him that would do this? Who picked 'em?

Saying it's not his fault because he didn't know what was going on sounds like something Hillary would do.

That is why Obama is at fault in the "Fast and Furious", Benghazi, IRS, NSA, targeting of reporters, government shutdown shenanigans, skirting campaign donor requirements and personal home buying scandals.

Being innocent and taking responsibility are two things. This question is really for gator but I'll ask you. What abuse of power did Christie partake in?

Being innocent and taking responsibility are two things. This question is really for gator but I'll ask you. What abuse of power did Christie partake in?

As Governor of New Jersey where a bridge was purposefully closed for political purposes,whether he masterminded it or abused power or not, he bears some responsibility.

Do you think he bears no responsibility?

As Governor of New Jersey where a bridge was purposefully closed for political purposes,whether he masterminded it or abused power or not, he bears some responsibility.

Do you think he bears no responsibility?

Reading comprehension issues??

No I don't think you can. How would you interpret my first sentence?

Actually I was referring to your second sentence, "so does this prove his innocence?"

And I still maintain as Governor of NJ, some of this has to fall on him regardless.

Did Kenny Boy get off because some underlings destroyed documents? Does a ship captain get off Scott free if one of his underlings forgets to secure a hatch and the ship sinks?

Actually I was referring to your second sentence, "so does this prove his innocence?"

And I still maintain as Governor of NJ, some of this has to fall on him regardless.

Did Kenny Boy get off because some underlings destroyed documents? Does a ship captain get off Scott free if one of his underlings forgets to secure a hatch and the ship sinks?

Unless he knew what was going on he is innocent. Responsible? Yes. Guilty of wrongdoing?