The Sport that is Sweeping the Nation - Pickleball.

it's a big south philly thing....they have a big pickleball festival every year down here

In a rare moment of seriousness from me - you make Philly sound like a phenomenal place to live. My wife and I are always trying to think of cool long weekend destinations. Philly is looking really good.

I played pickelball in gym class in high school - it was always our favorite sport for gym

I was dominant every year, until the final game when I would play this kid named Oxley who had a vicious serve that had backspin like I've never seen before...would get destroyed by him and always had to settle for 2nd place

it's a great city, a lot of fun, great food, great drink, great music, ton's of history. really fun city to live in or visit.

In a rare moment of seriousness from me - you make Philly sound like a phenomenal place to live. My wife and I are always trying to think of cool long weekend destinations. Philly is looking really good.

it's a great city, a lot of fun, great food, great drink, great music, ton's of history. really fun city to live in or visit.

Do you remember that time you told me you'd buy all of my drinks if I visited Philly?