Bills T-shirts for kids

They make 6T? At that point it basically becomes a youth Small does it not?

Yup, I think that's right. Some of my daughter's clothes still have a 6 or 7 on them, but kids S is the same size. And I'm pretty sure the 'T' designation ends at 3.

God NO! Don't do it, Gramps! That's worse than polluting their infant minds with religion. Let them make a decision in their own due time! Think what you've been through! Think about the CHILDREN!!

Oh, the humanity!

God NO! Don't do it, Gramps! That's worse than polluting their infant minds with religion. Let them make a decision in their own due time! Think what you've been through! Think about the CHILDREN!!

Oh, the humanity!

Can't do it!!!! They live in the Portland area....can't have a Seahawk fan.

My 3 kids, 5, 3, 2 get stuff from fanatics. 2 have Bills names, the girl doesn't... mum stood firm....

:)

My wife informed me you are all correct. 5T is the last of that size type. So I guess I need youth XS. Can't seem to find any on line. Wished I lived if the Buffalo area, probably no issues in the local stores. :wallbash:

Edited by Montana Mike

Oh, the humanity!

I agree religion is pollution. That's when you believe something someone else tells you - if people will ask God to prove or reveal himself to them the word religion just can't describe it.

Edited by Triple Threat

Oh, the humanity!

What we've all been through is called LIFE! Every team does not win every Sunday.

Buy them the smallest stuff you can find, and watch them grow.

Buy the smallest you can find, if it is silly looking, pass it off as a "night shirt" to sleep in...they will get worn far more as jammies than it will as a tee shirt...during the formative years, the child will see the Buffalo logo many evenings in the mirror as they brush their teeth, forming a subconscious bond with the team that in later years will be to deep seeded to fight....have been doing this with my niece and nephew in Raleigh and so far is has been working to perfection...good luck!

Buy the smallest you can find, if it is silly looking, pass it off as a "night shirt" to sleep in...they will get worn far more as jammies than it will as a tee shirt...during the formative years, the child will see the Buffalo logo many evenings in the mirror as they brush their teeth, forming a subconscious bond with the team that in later years will be to deep seeded to fight....have been doing this with my niece and nephew in Raleigh and so far is has been working to perfection...good luck!

That's sick. Although that's how basically any of us who aren't old enough to remember the birth of this team came about being fans. Lol.