Shane Ray has foot issue; update- cited for marijuana

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Speaking of bad timing, on getting questioned for a murder investigation 2 days before the draft -

@AdamSchefter: Up-to-date story on police seeking to question LSU OL La'el Collins, who has been projected as a 1st-round pick:... http://t.co/PVzF2ThmCz

actual story, instead of a link to the link to the story: http://espn.go.com/nfl/draft2015/story/_/id/12782074/lael-collins-sought-questioning-police-following-shooting-death-29-year-old-woman

and incredibly pertinent info that hes not thought to be involved

Police are seeking to question La'el Collins following the shooting death of a pregnant woman last week, but the former LSU offensive lineman is not considered a suspect, Baton Rouge police Lt. Jonny Dunnam told ESPN.

Brittany Mills, 29, is believed by police to be a former girlfriend of Collins. Police said Collins is not believed to be a suspect in the shooting, only that they want to talk to him to see if he can provide them with information.

These guys are not driving your kids to school, they are professional entertainers. Who give a flying phluck what they do in their freetime?

If they are hanging out in their grandmas garage smoking dope it means they aren't out shooting up strip clubs or driving hammered through construction zones.

Bruce smith had drug problems, canton still thinks he was worth the investment.

Yeah I get it.... Dumb kid, why wouldn't you respect the process enough to stay clean untill you are in. But not all these kids have the opportunity to come from an upbringing where they learn these values.

It still has no bearing on how the kid plays ball

Speaking of bad timing, on getting questioned for a murder investigation 2 days before the draft -

@AdamSchefter: Up-to-date story on police seeking to question LSU OL La'el Collins, who has been projected as a 1st-round pick:... http://t.co/PVzF2ThmCz

He's not a suspect. She was pregnant and the child was delivered at the hospital. They believe the child may be his. Pretty tragic story.

how do you do the quote an article thingy?

Type

copy and paste the content and type [/quote1]

But don't use the "1" simply the word quote. I used that as a place holder so it would show up as text in this post instead of actually doing the command and creating the text box

Edited by NoSaint

Type

copy and paste the content and type [/quote1]

But don't use the "1" simply the word quote. I used that as a place holder so it would show up as text in this post instead of actually doing the command and creating the text box

thanks!

These guys are not driving your kids to school, they are professional entertainers. Who give a flying phluck what they do in their freetime?

If they are hanging out in their grandmas garage smoking dope it means they aren't out shooting up strip clubs or driving hammered through construction zones.

Bruce smith had drug problems, canton still thinks he was worth the investment.

Yeah I get it.... Dumb kid, why wouldn't you respect the process enough to stay clean untill you are in. But not all these kids have the opportunity to come from an upbringing where they learn these values.

It still has no bearing on how the kid plays ball

I get you now. You're the kind of guy that thinks it's no big deal if you steal toilet paper from your employer.

I get you now. You're the kind of guy that thinks it's no big deal if you steal toilet paper from your employer.

Don't make this about me- My values are just fine and I'm 100% secure in that. You might even say I surpass the norm because I live by a pretty sound moral code without even fearing the threat of some ficticous eternal consequences.

Point is, I don't feel the need to go around judging everyone else. these guys are cattle herded into the spotlight for our entertainment, and smoking dope isn't a mortal sin, Its the equivalent of speeding but with less risk to others,

He's not a suspect. She was pregnant and the child was delivered at the hospital. They believe the child may be his. Pretty tragic story.

Peter King said this today:

I think La’el Collins, the LSU tackle projected to be a first-round draft choice Thursday night, has a problem. A pregnant woman Collins apparently knew was murdered last week in Louisiana, and police want to speak with Collins. Police say he is not a suspect. But one team I talked to that is interested in drafting a tackle in the first round is now re-thinking whether Collins will even be on its board Thursday night. This team’s thinking goes:

How can you draft a guy who’s being sought in connection with the death of a woman, even if police are saying now he isn’t a suspect? He needs to be exonerated by Thursday. Fair or unfair, Collins needs to address this today, and with finality.

Ugh

http://mmqb.si.com/2015/04/29/lael-collins-nfl-draft-rumors-buzz-mailbag/

Edited by YoloinOhio

Yeah, they've already submitted locations with times and witnesses to contact placing him far and away from her. But it's on the police to confirm that quickly I suppose. Either way it is unfortunate, I just don't see it effecting his status much. People have him mocked anywhere between 10 and 28, and I don't think this drops him to the 2nd round. JMO