North Korean Nuke's Concern China

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2015/04/23/china-reportedly-issues-new-warning-over-north-korean-nuclear-production/

I wonder what our current POTUS will be doing on the day one of Iran's neighbors (or the USA) announces concerns over Iran's growing nuclear arsenal? Maybe he'll be in Yemen (or whatever new name the country is called after falling to terrorists) celebrating the "end of terrorism" there; maybe he'll be in FL delivering remarks concerning why he never followed through on the Everglades reclamation dams as promised; maybe he'll be in Chicago organizing a sit-in to protest the rise of crime.

Gee, maybe he'll be in Teheran accepting a brotherhood award....

Oohhh I'm weewee weewee scaried. Top causes of death in us are things like heart disease, cancer, and accidents. And what do we hear about most on the news? Well Iranian nuclear weapons that don't even exist. Lol what a dope

Uhh, last I checked there are billions of dollars and teams of the best minds in the world to attempt to remedy heart disease, cancer etc.

You're the dope.

Oohhh I'm weewee weewee scaried. Top causes of death in us are things like heart disease, cancer, and accidents. And what do we hear about most on the news? Well Iranian nuclear weapons that don't even exist. Lol what a dope

I wonder if any Japanese said/thought that in about 1940 - 1944?

Iranian nukes may or may not exist. I'm thinking that latter however NK nukes DO exist.

Iranian nukes may or may not exist. I'm thinking that latter however NK nukes DO exist.

The Chinese have been telling us for decades to get our bases out of the south if we want north and south to reconcil. There have been demonstrations in the south saying the same thing. We have nuclear subs patrolling the oceans floors who can kill as many civilians we want at any time. But instead we contribute to the stand off. Why? Edited by JTSP

A strong contender for the crown.

Says the guy who brings up Iran in a thread about Korea.

OP's opening sentence:

"I wonder what our current POTUS will be doing on the day one of Iran's neighbors (or the USA) announces concerns over Iran's growing nuclear arsenal?"

And closing referenced "Teheran" (sic)

Edited by JTSP

Unique North Korea topics in the news since yesterday:

• China Warns North Korean Nuclear Threat Is Rising
  • North Korea should learn from Iran negotiations

Unique heart disease topics in the news since yesterday:

• UCD study: Sugary drinks boost risk factors for heart disease
  • Hepatitis C Infection Linked to Increased Risk of Heart Disease
  • AHA Issues Guidelines for Adults With Congenital Heart Disease
  • Quit smoking at age 60: Lower risk for heart attack and stroke
  • Vitamin supplements can increase risk of cancer and heart disease
  • Risk factors for cardiovascular disease
  • Heart disease rising among women 29-45

Yeah, health issues are seriously under-reported. You !@#$ing dipshit.

Unique North Korea topics in the news since yesterday:

• China Warns North Korean Nuclear Threat Is Rising
  • North Korea should learn from Iran negotiations

Unique heart disease topics in the news since yesterday:
  • UCD study: Sugary drinks boost risk factors for heart disease
  • Hepatitis C Infection Linked to Increased Risk of Heart Disease
  • AHA Issues Guidelines for Adults With Congenital Heart Disease
  • Quit smoking at age 60: Lower risk for heart attack and stroke
  • Vitamin supplements can increase risk of cancer and heart disease
  • Risk factors for cardiovascular disease
  • Heart disease rising among women 29-45

Yeah, health issues are seriously under-reported. You !@#$ing dipshit.

If you want to get granular enough, sure then millions of things have been "in the news" last 24 hours. But talk about what's dominating the media airways for months now? Iran's (nonexistent) nuclear weapons. But being able to discriminate useless detail has never been your strong suit Edited by JTSP

The Chinese have been telling us for decades to get our bases out of the south if we want north and south to reconcil. There have been demonstrations in the south saying the same thing. We have nuclear subs patrolling the oceans floors who can kill as many civilians we want at any time. But instead we contribute to the stand off. Why?

:lol:

If you want to get granular enough, sure then millions of things have been "in the news" last 24 hours. But talk about what's dominating the media airways for months now? Iran's (nonexistent) nuclear weapons. But being able to discriminate useless detail has never been your strong suit

Thinking, let alone posting on this site, has never been your strong suit. Nor will it ever be.

If you want to get granular enough, sure then millions of things have been "in the news" last 24 hours. But talk about what's dominating the media airways for months now? Iran's (nonexistent) nuclear weapons. But being able to discriminate useless detail has never been your strong suit

Not only was that useless "How come no one talks about heart disease?" detail your discrimination, not mine, but you can't even discriminate useful details, like "Iran" and "North Korea."

Not only was that useless "How come no one talks about heart disease?" detail your discrimination, not mine, but you can't even discriminate useful details, like "Iran" and "North Korea."

actual quote which doesn't claim exclusivity: "And what do we hear about most on the news?"

interpretation by a dope: "How come no one talks about heart disease?"

actual quote which doesn't claim exclusivity: "And what do we hear about most on the news?"

interpretation by a dope: "How come no one talks about heart disease?"

Actual quote:

"Top causes of death in us are things like heart disease, cancer, and accidents. And what do we hear about most on the news?"