North Korean Nuke's Concern China

Actual quote:

"Top causes of death in us are things like heart disease, cancer, and accidents. And what do we hear about most on the news?"

Yeap exactly the one you misquoted with:

*How come no one talks about heart disease?"

Good grief, you can't even get your corrections right. Start taking your meds, or get new ones. Do something different, your current remedies aren't working

Yeap exactly the one you misquoted with:

*How come no one talks about heart disease?"

Good grief, you can't even get your corrections right. Start taking your meds, or get new ones. Do something different, your current remedies aren't working

You really don't know the difference between quoting and paraphrasing as a rhetorical device?

Gatorman, give JTSP his account back.

You really don't know the difference between quoting and paraphrasing as a rhetorical device?

Gatorman, give JTSP his account back.

You don't know the mathematical interpretation of "most" versus "no one".

I guess on one hand its comforting the dopes are the ones running around all hysterical about Iran's non-nukes, while on the other its discomforting knowing in a democracy they can vote.

You don't know the mathematical interpretation of "most" versus "no one".

I guess on one hand its comforting the dopes are the ones running around all hysterical about Iran's non-nukes, while on the other its discomforting knowing in a democracy they can vote.

I don't know in which universe this makes any sort of sense.

The funny thing is the medical community already knows the remedy for Heart disease and cancer- a plant based diet, a few supplements B12, vitamin D, vitamin K2, DHA and try to stay away cancer causing environmental toxins

Can we get a list of those cancer causing environmental toxins that we need to avoid?

The funny thing is the medical community already knows the remedy for Heart disease and cancer- a plant based diet, a few supplements B12, vitamin D, vitamin K2, DHA and try to stay away cancer causing environmental toxins

So it's a conspiracy?

I don't know in which universe this makes any sort of sense.

Yet again, another stoner who's a living example of the hazards of pot.

So the remedy for cancer is essentially "try not to get cancer."

That's a Republican philosophy if I've ever heard one. ("What's the remedy for STDs?" "Abstinence. Don't get STDs.")