What are go go boots???

Maybe I'm a little behind the times here, but I'm young.

232888[/snapback]

The kind they used to wear on Laugh-In. Mine were white. :doh:

I think it was Nancy Sinatra(?) who had the hit song "These Boots Were Made For Walking".

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

15000 what an auspicious achievement...I don't know whether to give you my condolences or my hearty congratulations....

Now the real question--are you Greg Maddux and get finer with age or are you an aging QB with quickly diminishing skills and set to be released?

15000 what an auspicious achievement...I don't know whether to give you my condolences or my hearty congratulations....

Now the real question--are you Greg Maddux and get finer with age or are you an aging QB with quickly diminishing skills and set to be released?

232909[/snapback]

Interesting quandries, to be sure. Though there are few here worthy of discussing them and passing judgement.

:doh:

I just can't believe this thread didn't turn ugly enough to get moved to PPP!  :doh:

233210[/snapback]

I tried to make it at least a little ugly, but apparently some people have skin so thin they must complain to the mods about every tiny little comment that upsets their Pats-loving mind.

Next time, though...

I tried to make it at least a little ugly, but apparently some people have skin so thin they must complain to the mods about every tiny little comment that upsets their Pats-loving mind.

Next time, though...

233240[/snapback]

Darin roots for the Pats now?? :doh::doh::lol: