Met a new girl

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's two.

Yeah...but I couldn't pass that one up, and I don't think I made any yesterday.

And it was compliment. You're a trail-blazer, man! A regular Buckaroo Banzai. "The Adventures of TRBJ Across the 'Just Friends' Dimension."

Give us a description and we'll tell you how to handle this lady. We need education, personality, family life, physical description.

Let us be your life coach for this one.

Go.

She's currently enrolled at the community college. She worked a chick-fil-a, now at her church. Still lives with her parents. She just turned 21, and only tried alcohol once, doesn't like it, but doesn't think other people drinking alcohol in moderation is a sin. Very pretty. Very old fashioned though. Not even sure if she likes me or not.

She's currently enrolled at the community college. She worked a chick-fil-a, now at her church. Still lives with her parents. She just turned 21, and only tried alcohol once, doesn't like it, but doesn't think other people drinking alcohol in moderation is a sin. Very pretty. Very old fashioned though. Not even sure if she likes me or not.

Do you have her email address or ph #?

Do you have her email address or ph #?

Just her SSN and credit card info.

better check her Sunday church times, could conflict with football season...

I've already decided that if I want to start any sort of serious relationship, it needs to be during the offseason. So she can get to know me before 53 men I've never met playing a game effects my emotional outlook on a weekly basis. It'll be like the movie Fever Pitch if you've ever seen it.

Send her the following email or text:

"Dear Juanita:

I really appreciate you inviting me to church for Bible study. Unfortunately, I will be unable to attend due to a prior commitment. I'd really like to meet up again and grab a coffee or a tit. Perhaps you are available next week. Look forward to hearing from you.

Joe

Send her the following email or text:

"Dear Juanita:

I really appreciate you inviting me to church for Bible study. Unfortunately, I will be unable to attend due to a prior commitment. I'd really like to meet up again and grab a coffee or a tit. Perhaps you are available next week. Look forward to hearing from you.

Joe

Her name isn't Juanita. Should I change that, or leave that in to show that I care, but not like, too much.

Her name isn't Juanita. Should I change that, or leave that in to show that I care, but not like, too much.

Next thing to do is send her an edible arrangement...but not the fresh fruit one. There is a company that sends out adult toys and panties made of chocolate and licorice. Just send it to her as a joke. She'll love it and you are giving her a subtle hint.

Next thing to do is send her an edible arrangement...but not the fresh fruit one. There is a company that sends out adult toys and panties made of chocolate and licorice. Just send it to her as a joke. She'll love it and you are giving her a subtle hint.

Dude, she's a Christian. licorice is a sin.

Edited by The Real Buffalo Joe