Tim Graham interview with CJ Spiller

Ha ha, here is last year: http://forums.twobillsdrive.com/topic/168072-spotrac-contract-forecast-cj-spiller/?fromsearch=1

Here is another (also predicted the trade up for Watkins): http://forums.twobillsdrive.com/topic/165886-1-bold-offseason-prediction/?fromsearch=1

I didn't go back further but it's there. CJ will be great in NOLa if he can stay healthy.

Thats a big if Kirby

BUT....I wish no ill will against CJ Spiller.....I wouldnt have bringing him back in the future (at a much cheaper cost) if things dont work out in NOLA

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This is revisionist history for 99% of Bills fans. I don't remember your opinion on it specifically, but the prevailing opinion on this board was that Chan didn't give Spiller the ball enough, and that he needed it more. Chan was the one who "misused" Spiller by not feeding him. Then, Spiller sucked, and we found out that Chan was right on the mark.

Pre-2013, it was all "Spiller should be getting 20 to 25 touches and Fred 5 - 10." Not Swiss Army Knife.

I don't think anyone wanted to run 20 HB Dives a game with him - I took it as him getting all kinds of touches all over the field, with very few being directly behind Richardson with no wrinkles at all.... I would still have loved to see spiller get a the right touches and running full speed all over the place even when not getting the ball

Thats a big if Kirby

BUT....I wish no ill will against CJ Spiller.....I wouldnt have bringing him back in the future (at a much cheaper cost) if things dont work out in NOLA

Oh, no doubt about it. There isn't much evidence to suggest that he will stay healthy. I hope that he does because he's a great guy.

Spiller seems to be a great guy no doubt, so is Scott Chandler but when your talking playoff teams - flat out not good enough

They are totally different though. Spiller has a TON of talent and Chandler was cut a few times. One guy was misused and one overachieved. Both are super high character guys but when you talk about where their careers will go from here are in opposite directions.