NHL Playoffs

LB3

Read what you just wrote. There are excellent players on the playoff teams. Stamkos, Johnston, Hedman are some of the best at their position. As there are several on the Blackhawks teams.

First you refuse to give Coach Q credit. Then you say that the team makes plays when it matters. I say that the difference in these little things is how the lines are assembled and coached to play. In many sports, little things separate winners from losers as even in football games. Are you attributing the winning to dumb luck ? That somehow Stamkos, by severe bad luck, just forgot how to score in the finals ?

Yeah, if Stamkos was on a different line he wouldn't have hit the crossbar square in the second period of game 6. That's all Joe Q, baby!.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice job, Riddler. Your finest work.

It sure was. I am just copying your work. You always start the flames. I finish it. Now move along. Nothing against you Darin, but your asshat style usually starts this crap. Look @ the pattern. It usually starts w/name-calling. You'd think you'd learn by now how to be more sociable. You simply have a combative way @ starting things that is more suited for PPP. I suggest you go there. Reason and the ability to critically think is not your strong suit.

Yeah, if Stamkos was on a different line he wouldn't have hit the crossbar square in the second period of game 6. That's all Joe Q, baby!.

Shoulda, woulda, coulda... Back to ifs... Of course he would have hit the crossbar, he sucks compared to the Blackhawks.

It sure was. I am just copying your work. You always start the flames. I finish it. Now move along. Nothing against you Darin, but your asshat style usually starts this crap. Look @ the pattern. It usually starts w/name-calling. You'd think you'd learn by now how to be more sociable. You simply have a combative way @ starting things that is more suited for PPP. I suggest you go there. Reason and the ability to critically think is not your strong suit.

Hysterical. You incessently bring up the BILLS in an attempt to prove a point that's only valid in your bulbous head and then back away from it when called on it. That's obviously someone else's problem. Keep in mind you're the one trying to defend an owner who was booed by his teams fans when they were trying to have a moment for him AT THE ARENA.

When finished, annoint yourself the winner and pretend other people have issues with socialization.

Awesome.

Hysterical. You incessently bring up the BILLS in an attempt to prove a point that's only valid in your bulbous head and then back away from it when called on it. That's obviously someone else's problem.

When finished, annoint yourself the winner and pretend other people have issues with socialization.

Awesome.

You are confusing me w/Tom's bulbous head. Can't you keep it straight anymore... You are cracking up. I don't back away from anything.

You are confusing me w/Tom's bulbous head. Can't you keep it straight anymore... You are cracking up. I don't back away from anything.

So you have a tiny head on that fat body? Somehow I doubt it. Keep in mind, we have a search feature where you regularly talk about your girth. So now you're "Beatlejuice Riddler"?

So you have a tiny head on that fat body? Somehow I doubt it. Keep in mind, we have a search feature where you regularly talk about your girth. So now you're "Beatlejuice Riddler"?

LoL... Hey, you read my posts.

We are obviously @ our typical impass, which of course was started by your combative style and fueled by mine. Who's going to end it without being called a quiter?

f6c4d860-150a-11e5-ab51-4393d18f563a_104

LoL...

Silly goose. "Blackhawks" wouldn't fit in that headline. What's the difference anyway?

Those wacky Korean's...they just love their hockey...

I could 't make out the paper, now I see Korea. I thought it was from Texas. Again, what's the difference. Texas, Korea? How much closer w/the two can you get. ;-)