Best road trip this season to see Bills?

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Might as well sandwich the Tennessee vs Georgia game in Knoxville on Saturday while you're at it. 3 games in 3 days, that'd be quite the weekend.

My wife not going to be happy with you young man...once I tell her this plan and you are the one responsible.

Definitely going to the Washington game, maybe Philly too as it isn't a far drive.

If buffalo is doing really well by the end of the season, I have a feeling we could own fedex field with the amount of buffalo fans in the DC area

There's been a few Sabres games like that too. I'm thinking, depending how both teams are doing, that between records and the date near Christmas tickets may be easy to come by

Edited by BuffaloHokie13

I think this is going to be a fun year for me. I live in Puerto Rico so every game is going to involve travel.

Bills v Indy- I always attend the home opener. Hopefully a win to start the season.

Bills @ Dolphins- Miami is close and easy to get too for me. Tickets are usually easy to get and inexpensive. Plus I want to see their new tarp roof.

Bills @ Jaguars (London) - cousins and I am planning the trip. Would be a great experience overall.

Bills @ Patriots- Hate the pats but of all the road team's cities, I enjoy Boston. A little strange because it's Monday night but if we pulled out a win it would be classic.

we were also planning on doing the Washington game this year, but im not going to risk december travel or sit outside in december for an away game...

would love to do the Tennessee game as Nashville is one of my fave places...but I dont think its going to work for us....but I would recommend that game/city for people who can (that weekend is also Oktoberfest in Nashville) - and if you go to Nashville be sure to go to Yazoo Brewery