Music City Miracle: on NFL network right now

KDIGGZ

Me neither. Same with Super bowl XXV. Can't stand it.

Last august my cousin and I were walking into this Bar/Restaurant down here in Houston. They had NFL Network on. Literally, as I open up the door, Norwood is lining up for the kick. Didn't even have time to not look.

However, I have the comeback on my DVR, and I watch it every few months.

i still can't believe they let Rob Johnson start this game. he looks like he has no idea what he is doing half of the time and they can't get in a rhythm on offense. they were used to Flutie all season and now they are sticking Johnson in there as if nothing would change. it's just bizarre

i still can't believe they let Rob Johnson start this game. he looks like he has no idea what he is doing half of the time and they can't get in a rhythm on offense. they were used to Flutie all season and now they are sticking Johnson in there as if nothing would change. it's just bizarre

Why are you doing this to yourself?

Would anyone be willing to watch it until Steve Christie makes the go-ahead field goal then turn it off after that? Could just pretend.

I've done that with the Super Bowl and pretended that he made the kick.

lol I can't help it. It's sucking me back in!

I know the feeling actually. I used to watch all the Bills Super Bowls just because the Bills were on TV and I felt obligated as a fan to watch.

I'm bored and hard up enough for football that I'm actually watching this. The Bills were the better team by far especially on defense which was just nasty.

I just turned it on, and I must say I don't remeber Andre Reed being so fired and angry at the Bills before this game. This was before they were let go....anybody else remember this spat?

I do, even remember him waving goodbye to the fans while on the sidelines the week before.

Mike Patrick would not let it go though and just kept talking about it

Edited by Max997