Music City Miracle: on NFL network right now

KDIGGZ

Antoine Smith was by the far the superior back but Joe Pendry had a love affair with Jonathon Linton who always looked like he was running in a foot of snow

Sam Cowart was on his way to becoming a really good LB until the cheap shot at Tampa

Edited by Max997

this was a spiritual cleansing for me. i'm ready to let this go and release it into the atmosphere. our team this year is better than that team in 1999 and any other since and we are ready for a new beginning. it's the beginning of a new era.

:worthy: in Rex we trust. Go Bills!

Antoine Smith was by the far the superior back but Joe Pendry had a love affair with Jonathon Linton who always looked like he was running in a foot of snow

Sam Cowart was on his way to becoming a really good LB until the cheap shot at Tampa

I think this was a big part of the ulitimate failure of the Wade Phillips era Bills. Antowain was, by far, the best running back they had...but he was in Pendry's dog-house...it used to amaze me how poorly they utilized Smith. He was the only RB we had, at that time, with any big-play ability...the kind of guy that got better the more he carried the ball....but Pendry would, instead, give him a few token carries...he would go for 4-5 yards a carry, only to be relegated back to the bench, for the Linton/Bryson snooze fest that was...

i still can't believe they let Rob Johnson start this game. he looks like he has no idea what he is doing half of the time and they can't get in a rhythm on offense. they were used to Flutie all season and now they are sticking Johnson in there as if nothing would change. it's just bizarre

This is where someone (who missed the first 57 minutes of the game) tells you "Yeah, but he left the field with the lead".

RJ was a deer in the headlights.

My kid is in preschool. His classroom has a "dress up" area. Among all the outfits is a little-kid sized Rob Johnson jersey. I am considering donating some other, ANY other jersey to the classroom so I can take the RJ jersey to have it shredded and burned.

Also, I don't know how you guys who watched this today subject yourselves to such torment.