Incognito "humbled"; has learned from suspension

Unless he has had a personality transplant hes the same guy.I cant believe people are stupid enough to buy this stuff.

he does have mental issues and went to rehab for 6 weeks last year. Same place brandon Marshall went. He may be able to deal with things better going forward. No guarantees but he does have medication, and may not have actually needed a "personality transplant" to be a functional NFL player. Edited by YoloinOhio

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will say this

He has a great support structure in the locker room......the bills players including our vets on the D side of the ball liked him....and he and Eric Wood are friends

I think things will be fine.....we need him to get back to the level where he made the pro bowl

Birds of a feather

he does have mental issues and went to rehab for 6 months last year. He may be able to deal with things better going forward. No guarantees but he does have medication,

Well I hope for the best for this man personally but its hard for me to root for morons.Between this clown and Dareus racing down the road and crashing near people it makes me wish for the Polian days when we had warriors playing for us that had character

Well I hope for the best for this man personally but its hard for me to root for morons.Between this clown and Dareus racing down the road and crashing near people it makes me wish for the Polian days when we had warriors playing for us that had character

You do realize that those days have been over for OVER 15 years?

I would prefer to win

This is a joke, right? How many DUIs did Bruce get? How many drug tests/arrests did he have due to cocaine? How many rapes has Cornelius Bennett been accused of? How much drinking and carousing did Kelly and crew do?

If anything, this team with guys like Incognito and Harvin, is the closest we've had to the Polian-era teams in the last 20 years.

All of those guys, Jim, Thurman, Andre, Bruce, etc, thank their lucky stars that the internet and social media werent around when they were playing.

edit: Oh, youre a troll. My bad for feeding into it.

Edited by DrDareustein

Unless he has had a personality transplant hes the same guy.I cant believe people are stupid enough to buy this stuff.

What do you expect him to say in an interview? Obviously actions are going to speak louder than words, but at this point, even if he hasn't changed, do you expect him to come out and say "I don't want to play with any of these f****ers. And f*** this p***y humbled bulls**t!"

You do realize that those days have been over for OVER 15 years?

I would prefer to win

Yeah, thats the last time they won.Marv Levy always said, "you cant win with stupid players".

What do you expect him to say in an interview? Obviously actions are going to speak louder than words, but at this point, even if he hasn't changed, do you expect him to come out and say "I don't want to play with any of these f****ers. And f*** this p***y humbled bulls**t!"

Not at all.I just expect paid BIlls managers to be smart enough to see through it.I know most fans are clueless but the brass shouldnt be

This is a joke, right? How many DUIs did Bruce get? How many drug tests/arrests did he have due to cocaine? How many rapes has Cornelius Bennett been accused of? How much drinking and carousing did Kelly and crew do?

If anything, this team with guys like Incognito and Harvin, is the closest we've had to the Polian-era teams in the last 20 years.

All of those guys, Jim, Thurman, Andre, Bruce, etc, thank their lucky stars that the internet and social media werent around when they were playing.

edit: Oh, youre a troll. My bad for feeding into it.

Yeah, there was no social media around then.LOL Go ahead and spread your rumours about Jim ,Andre and Bruce.You sir are and idiot.You better be very careful as well.The folks your targeting with your vicious slander might be able to afford a lawyer .Worst of all Jim and his family don't need your crap either after what he just has been through.

Edited by Very wide right

Yeah, thats the last time they won.Marv Levy always said, "you cant win with stupid players".

Not at all.I just expect paid BIlls managers to be smart enough to see through it.I know most fans are clueless but the brass shouldnt be

You have obviously never played on a O or D line at any level of football

It aint for the meek boy

Yeah, there was no social media around then.LOL Go ahead and spread your rumours about Jim ,Andre and Bruce.You sir are and idiot.You better be very careful as well.The folks your targeting with your vicious slander might be able to afford a lawyer .Worst of all Jim and his family don't need your crap either after what he just has been through.

No....that @hit actually happened......I know people that have seen Jim Kelly's antics first hand.....and they themselves fessed up to it later on in life

You have obviously never played on a O or D line at any level of football

It aint for the meek boy

No....that @hit actually happened......I know people that have seen Jim Kelly's antics first hand.....and they themselves fessed up to it later on in life

Its ok. Let the troll have his fun.