Eichel vs McDavid

McEichel  

40 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win more championships?

2. 2. Who will be the better player in the NHL?

3. 3. Who do you want to play for the Sabres?

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Eichel looking dominant in a huge game tonight. Really protects the puck.

Can't wait til he is on our team, Sabres going down in your back yard (you going to the game?)

Sorry to rain on your parade. My 3.5% is gonna come in for the upset win! McDavid will be a Shark. Welcome to the west coast Conner! Sabre fans you will be ok with Eichel.

not Really, I voted for Eichel (and McDavid aint going to the Sharks)

Can't wait til he is on our team, Sabres going down in your back yard (you going to the game?)

not Really, I voted for Eichel (and McDavid aint going to the Sharks)

Don't be so sure. 3.5% chance. We can dream.

If anything, he comes here or AZ. I'd guess here. AZ to try to liven the fan base, or here because we already have a fan base. Also, Pegula is one of, if not the richest NHL owner. They already delayed the new lottery rules, rumor has it because Pegula and GMTM convinced him to.

Draft picks had already been traded when they made the changes. That's the main reason why they didn't enact them immediately. Those deals were made under one set of valuation and the new rules would drastically change the value of those picks.

Draft picks had already been traded when they made the changes. That's the main reason why they didn't enact them immediately. Those deals were made under one set of valuation and the new rules would drastically change the value of those picks.

I understand completely. But if we're talking conspiracies here, that's a different story.

Also, the lottery is only for the first overall pick, right? Like the assuming the Sabres come in last, and get the number two overall, we're still number one in the rest of the rounds, right?

Right. I think they rotate the picks in the later rounds though when teams finish tied. I could just be making that up though, I know at least one of the leagues uses that but I can't remember which.

• 1 month later...