The Bills are hiring - Customer service and ticket office

Customer Service Coordinator

http://footballjobs.teamworkonline.com/teamwork/r.cfm?i=80178

POSITION SUMMARY

The Customer Service Department of the Buffalo Bills has an immediate opening for a Customer Service Coordinator. This position, under the direction of the Assistant Director of Customer Service, provides support to the Ticket Service and Sales department as well as extraordinary service to all customers and fans of the Buffalo Bills.

Ticket Operations Assistant

http://footballjobs.teamworkonline.com/teamwork/r.cfm?i=80179

Job Summary/Responsibilities

Maintain constant communication with the Executive Director of Ticket Sales & Service & Director of Ticket Systems to ensure that all administrative tasks related to ticket operations are completed accurately and on time to meet established deadlines.

I am being laid off this spring/summer and have over ten plus years of customer service management experience. Totally applied. Talk about good timing. Sounds more entry level from the job description but how can I not check it out?!?

Excellent. We need someone on the ”inside"

I am being laid off this spring/summer and have over ten plus years of customer service management experience. Totally applied. Talk about good timing. Sounds more entry level from the job description but how can I not check it out?!?

It is definitely entry level. You will be selling single game tickets, fulfilling ticket orders, working on mailings, logging complaints during and after games, helping people with the account manager log ins, etc...

awesome - let us know if you get the job so we know where to send all our complaints! Lol

It is definitely entry level. You will be selling single game tickets, fulfilling ticket orders, working on mailings, logging complaints during and after games, helping people with the account manager log ins, etc...

Yeah that's what the posting sounded like but also talked about leadership skills and such and is a "coordinator" instead of rep or agent. I didn't have my hopes up but who wouldn't want to work for the Bills? haha

Yeah that's what the posting sounded like but also talked about leadership skills and such and is a "coordinator" instead of rep or agent. I didn't have my hopes up but who wouldn't want to work for the Bills? haha

It will be much more like a rep or an agent though. It is a coordinator title because it is full time. That is pretty much the entry level in pro sports (then goes to manager-assistant director-director-Sr. director-VP-etc...). It is pretty universal. If you have any questions on the job responsibilities feel free to DM me. There are a lot of good people over there from what I understand. Good luck!!

Does it pay more than 70 grand?

Probably goes something like this:

Coordinator: $35

Manager: $55

Assistant Director: $75

Director: $105

Sr. Director: $125

VP: $200

Sr. VP: $225

Exec VP: $250

CRO, CMO, etc..:$300

President: $1M+

Again it varies some and obviously revenue generating departments are on the higher end of this and non revenue generating departments a little lower.

Edited by Kirby Jackson

• 2 weeks later...