Nothing says 'Let’s go kill some Muslims' like country music

I was hoping that someone would bring up MSNBC's latest nonsense.

Its not hard to believe that they have lost 40% of their audience since last year.

Yet again, MSNBC had to issue an on-air apology, after one of its left-wing guests on Wednesday made an outrageous statement.

On Now With Alex Wagner, Ebony.com's senior editor Jamilah Lemieux responded to Senator Ted Cruz's statement about listening to country music after 9/11 by snarking, "Nothing says, let's go kill some Muslims like country music....I mean, really? That's absurd."

Anchor Ari Melber apparently recognized the offensive nature of Lemieux's remark, as he responded by pointing out that "there's plenty of country music that doesn't have that message."

Minutes later, Melber read a statement about the editor's comment: "A guest made a comment about country music. That comment was not appropriate, and we want to be clear: this network does not condone it."

- See more at: http://newsbusters.org/blogs/matthew-balan/2015/03/26/msnbc-guest-nothing-says-lets-go-kill-some-muslims-country-music#sthash.r1Sn2cYD.dpuf

I haven't watched that channel in years. They're simply unwatchable.

About the only show I liked for awhile was Morning Joe. But Joe metamorphosed into a prickly characture of himself as a self-hating liberal Repug.

And Zbigniew's daughter Mika always looks like she just found out what she ordered for lunch was the chef's offal special with a side of urine soaked kidneys.