Super Troopers 2

Just Jack

So...about Broken Lizard:

Can we all agree that without the original Super Troopers, they're just a bunch of college buddies who make really, really ****ty movies?

Their first: Puddle Jumpers, is downright unwatchable.

Club Dread is pretty awful.

And I never bothered with Beer Pong (?)

Super Troopers is great. Hopefully they can capture that magic again, and it doesn't go the way of the rest of their flops.

So...about Broken Lizard:

Can we all agree that without the original Super Troopers, they're just a bunch of college buddies who make really, really ****ty movies?

Their first: Puddle Jumpers, is downright unwatchable.

Club Dread is pretty awful.

And I never bothered with Beer Pong (?)

Super Troopers is great. Hopefully they can capture that magic again, and it doesn't go the way of the rest of their flops.

Here's hoping. Victory is fleeting.

Bit of a tangent... That sequence got me thinking of the old folk song: Four Strong Winds (made most famous by Neil Young). It was written by Ian Tyson (Ian & Sylvia) and released in 1964. @ the time, Tyson thought: "I can write a one song like this a week."

My point? Finding artistic gold isn't that easy. To judge artists (etc..) against their other work is sometimes unfair.

Here's hoping. Victory is fleeting.

Bit of a tangent... That sequence got me thinking of the old folk song: Four Strong Winds (made most famous by Neil Young). It was written by Ian Tyson (Ian & Sylvia) and released in 1964. @ the time, Tyson thought: "I can write a one song like this a week."

My point? Finding artistic gold isn't that easy. To judge artists (etc..) against their other work is sometimes unfair.

Understood. But apparently they had a movie in 2009, also. That puts the hit rate at one for five, making ST the outlier.

Dude you just ate bout 150 bucks worth of shrooms and like 50 bucks worth of weed!

Who's the man, who's the man!

So...Imma need that 150 bucks when you get a chance.

F@#k man.

Ooops... Poorly misquoted! LoL...

Said dude is married to Christina Hendricks. Carry on.

Hey... They are by the QUE border... It's: Litre!

LoL... I like: "It's for a cop." "What is that suppose to mean?"

Ha!

"Whats that supposed to mean? Is he gonna spit on it?"

"No thats just so he makes it good"

Leans into microphone:

"Do not spit on that cops burger"

LOL

CBF

• 1 year later...

Filming has started....

http://www.syracuse.com/entertainment/index.ssf/2016/09/super_troopers_2_sequel_filming_colgate.html

Beerfest was watchable.

I'm in if Farva is in. Liter of cola. Lol.

They explain the liter of cola in this article...

http://www.syracuse.com/entertainment/index.ssf/2014/09/super_troopers_2_potfest_sequels_jay_chandrasekhar_colgate_broken_lizard.html