"Pixels" Trailer

Mark Vader

I enjoyed Click. And Chuck and Larry was kind of cute. Big Daddy was maybe his best, Deeds was a chuckle and there were a few more that were not too bad. Grown Ups wasn't awful.

This one does not look to great, though. Great idea but these two could take it an awful direction.

Maybe, but premise, not the actors are going to be what drives this movie.

I don't know, Sandler and James is probably enough to scare away a lot of people. I'll check out the trailer when I'm home from work later today to see if I could get past my strong desire to avoid anything those two star in.

I enjoyed Click. And Chuck and Larry was kind of cute. Big Daddy was maybe his best, Deeds was a chuckle and there were a few more that were not too bad. Grown Ups wasn't awful.

This one does not look to great, though. Great idea but these two could take it an awful direction.

Deeds is one of my favorite goofy movies.

Click, however, was super depressing. Sandler has gone on a sad movie kick for the last few years (click, Spanglish, that one 9/11 movie, and that movie when he played a comedian dying of cancer).

Happy Gilmore and Billy Madison were my favorite growing up. Granted they were aimed at my age demographic. I watch them now whenever their on, realize how bad some of them are, but watch for nostalgic purposes. Big Daddy was the perfect balance of funny and serious. Other than "That's My Boy" all of his movies have been too serious, or for kids.