Any other ex-smokers out there?

What's the price of smokes on the Seneca rez?

When I was a little child (maybe I still am)... The highlight of my month was going down to the Coast Station in BFLO w/my father... My father would pick up his Camel (non-filter of course) monthly supply @ the CGX, of course w/out the tax stamp. LoL... Cheapo!

Anyway, oncd my mother got ovarian cancer in 1993 (passed on in 1999)... He quit cold turkey after 40+ years of smoking. Never looked back!

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To all those vaping in this thread...what brand do you use? Does it simulate the taste of cigarettes (I smoke Marlboro Red)?

I was thinking of trying out the vaping as a replacement for the cigarettes and just wanted to see any recommendations.

What's the price of smokes on the Seneca rez?

When I was a little child (maybe I still am)... The highlight of my month was going down to the Coast Station in BFLO w/my father... My father would pick up his Camel (non-filter of course) monthly supply @ the CGX, of course w/out the tax stamp. LoL... Cheapo!

Anyway, oncd my mother got ovarian cancer in 1993 (passed on in 1999)... He quit cold turkey after 40+ years of smoking. Never looked back!

A little less than half.

To all those vaping in this thread...what brand do you use? Does it simulate the taste of cigarettes (I smoke Marlboro Red)?

I was thinking of trying out the vaping as a replacement for the cigarettes and just wanted to see any recommendations.

After trying several different devices, I settled on the Eleaf iStick, with an Aspire mini Nautilus tank for the fluid.

http://www.eleafworld.com/product/detail.php/eleaf-istick.html

http://www.aspirecig.com/products/tank-series/tank156.html

As far as fluids are concerned, there are flavors that will approximate the taste of a cigarette, but it still takes a bit of getting used to. The place I get mine here in Texas is called Create-a-Cig. They sell pre-mixed flavors, but they also mix their own. I smoked menthol cigarettes, so I have them mix me up a batch of standard cigarette tobacco flavor and then have them add some menthol to it.

It's a good idea to go to a local retailer and talk with them about the differences between devices that use wicks vs cartomizers, battery types, etc