March Madness

Gordio

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SMU going to the sweet sixteen, would please me, Larry Brown getting another shot, even though it's a long one makes me smile

Larry Brown is a hell of a coach. SMU was the biggest snub from the tournament last year. I could see them doing some damage this year. I could also see them losing to an underachieving yet very talented UCLA team in the first round.

goal tending, goal tending, are you kidding me goal tending, but on the other hand SMU should have never have let it come down to

a freak call, oh well maybe this is a omen, and UB wins their first game in their first Big Dance appearance

goal tending, goal tending, are you kidding me goal tending, but on the other hand SMU should have never have let it come down to

a freak call, oh well maybe this is a omen, and UB wins their first game in their first Big Dance appearance

thought it the right call

someone who knows better than me said the rules state that was a goaltending, even though it wasn't going to go in...sucks, but according to the rules, they made the right call....

lot of missed opportunities on both teams..amazing how shaka gets his teams ready to play...he is preparing to write his ticket to ANYWHERE, and that will be a shame for the entire Richmond area, he seems like a great community guy

OT now...Alie-Cox fouled out.

Good for VCU...great effort, i thought they would get beat pretty easy today

lot of missed opportunities on both teams..amazing how shaka gets his teams ready to play...he is preparing to write his ticket to ANYWHERE, and that will be a shame for the entire Richmond area, he seems like a great community guy

He could have gotten a big job a few years back too, but decided to extend at VCU. I think the biggest jobs will definitely be open to him now if he wants one. Edited by KikoSeeBallKikoGetBall