Glad this thing's plunging down the sinkhole without me

I think your wrong. I think he's smart like a criminal is smart. He knows his demo and he knows they are dumb sheeple. He is clever enough to take advantage of them much like a corrupt preacher knows how to exploit his flock. So to me I wouldn't say he's stupid. He knows that the left wing education system coupled with the media have dumb ed down the youngsters making them fertile ground for a snake oil salesmen like himself.

That's not him. Valerie Jarrett perhaps. Michelle more than likely. But not Barack. He's simply not that smart, as is evidenced by his impromptu comments...and those who continue, somehow, to defend him.

Typical progressive thinking.

I make a point. You mock my point. I elaborate on my point. You exclaim that I'm missing the point of the point that I was making.

Thanks for reminding how this moron got elected.

More like...

You repeat the same exact opinions over and over again. I call you out on your repetitive nature. You mistake that for an argument against all of these truths that you hold so near and dear to your heart, (I mean, how can these idiots be so blind?! Don't they know my team's the best team?). You lash out with some rambling statement about Liberals or (more recently) Progressives. Obama this, Progressives that. I realize, once again, just how far down your chosen rabbit hole you've fallen and have a good, sad laugh.

Wash. Rinse. Repeat.

Keep fighting the good fight, LA...

More like...

You repeat the same exact opinions over and over again. I call you out on your repetitive nature. You mistake that for an argument against all of these truths that you hold so near and dear to your heart, (I mean, how can these idiots be so blind?! Don't they know my team's the best team?). You lash out with some rambling statement about Liberals or (more recently) Progressives. Obama this, Progressives that. I realize, once again, just how far down your chosen rabbit hole you've fallen and have a good, sad laugh.

Wash. Rinse. Repeat.

Is this irony intentional?

I post an opinion about Obama, you post a photo from Willy Wonka, I expound on my opinion, then you say my opinion is wrong without even remotely explaining why.

It's not a fight, Geno. You're too simple minded to make a argument let alone make a fight out of it.

But hey...maybe you'll find some clever James and the Giant Peach meme to help you limp through another argument.

I post an opinion about Obama, you post a photo from Willy Wonka, I expound on my opinion, then you say my opinion is wrong without even remotely explaining why.

It's not a fight, Geno. You're too simple minded to make a argument let alone make a fight out of it.

But hey...maybe you'll find some clever James and the Giant Peach meme to help you limp through another argument.

Your opinion's wrong because you always say the same thing.

Not like Gene, who's posts are varied and nuanced, particularly when religion is involved.

Friendly advice: stick to the opinions and avoid clever insults and comedy. Neither is your strong suit.

I'm sure you feel the same way about me, but I'm completely disinterested in the actual content of anything you have to say. I mostly just skim your posts for capitalized buzz words like "Progressive". You have the makings of a very short and sloppy drinking game with that label in particular.

Your opinion's wrong because you always say the same thing.

Not like Gene, who's posts are varied and nuanced, particularly when religion is involved.

Quiet down, you ugly Muppet. LABillz can fight his own fights. If not, I'm sure Fabio would be a better tag team partner than you!

Friendly advice: stick to the opinions and avoid clever insults and comedy. Neither is your strong suit.

I'm sure you feel the same way about me, but I'm completely disinterested in the actual content of anything you have to say. I mostly just skim your posts for capitalized buzz words like "Progressive". You have the makings of a very short and sloppy drinking game with that label in particular.

If this is disinterest I'd hate to see what your love letters look like.

If this is disinterest I'd hate to see what your love letters look like.

They're not good...usually overly flowery and religious. Which makes for really ****ty love letters, or so I'm told.

It's a good thing I'm hung like a mule, or I might never get laid!

They're not good...usually overly flowery and religious. Which makes for really ****ty love letters, or so I'm told.It's a good thing I'm hung like a mule, or I might never get laid!

Of course, mules are sterile hybrids incapable of procretion...

They're not good...usually overly flowery and religious. Which makes for really ****ty love letters, or so I'm told.

It's a good thing I'm hung like a mule, or I might never get laid!

I think it has more to do with your ass and your seductive braying.

That's not him. Valerie Jarrett perhaps. Michelle more than likely. But not Barack. He's simply not that smart, as is evidenced by his impromptu comments...and those who continue, somehow, to defend him.

So in review the trio of that hold the highest positions of power. A certified retard at VP. A Iranian plant in Jarret and a prez from god know's where and also with a questionable iq. If this were a movie I would scoff at it as being not grounded in reality. Truth really is stranger than fiction.

Edited by Dante

Typical progressive thinking.

I make a point. You mock my point. I elaborate on my point. You exclaim that I'm missing the point of the point that I was making.

Thanks for reminding how this moron got elected.

More like...

Wash. Rinse. Repeat.

Lol. Gene complaining about someone being repetitive.