Buffalo Bills Depth Chart

TSNBDSC

Yes. As it stands now I see the starters as: SLB- Lawson, MLB- Brown, WLB- Bradham. Although if they resign Spikes this could change. Depth is pretty weak though.

I wonder if Hogan or Goodwin get cut? I doubt that they keep 6 WRs.

A long time ago.

Yup. Also, even if the team doesn't bring in another OL free agent, I wouldn't bet on Chris Williams beating out Richardson or even possibly Kouandjio at RG.

Re Chris Williams, given the lack of depth at OT, I'm wondering if he may be looked at there, since it was his original position?

Re Chris Williams, given the lack of depth at OT, I'm wondering if he may be looked at there, since it was his original position?

At the moment I see him as a swing guard / tackle. He can only play on the right though as a tackle. There and guard he is somewhat serviceable as a kind of average / just below average starter.. at left tackle he was a disaster.

At the moment I see him as a swing guard / tackle. He can only play on the right though as a tackle. There and guard he is somewhat serviceable as a kind of average / just below average starter.. at left tackle he was a disaster.

The swing/backup positions are going to have shake out, but I think plan A is Urbik as C/G backup and Kouandjio as swing tackle. If Williams loses out as a starting OG then I think he'll be cut.

The swing/backup positions are going to have shake out, but I think plan A is Urbik as C/G backup and Kouandjio as swing tackle. If Williams loses out as a starting OG then I think he'll be cut.

That would leave them with only three guys who have ever played tackle on the roster.

That would leave them with only three guys who have ever played tackle on the roster.

I agree that it's an issue, but putting Williams at OT doesn't make him a good one. They'll bring in some free agents to compete for the #4 OT spot. I only hope that Kouandjio steps up to be a solid swing tackle or they will really be on thin ice.

Edited by vincec

La'el Collins would look good on that depth as starting RT. Henderson probably better suited as a swing tackle right now. Given how bad Kouandjio looked last year, can't depend on much from him. Glenn, Urbik, Miller, Wood, incognito, Collins, Henderson could be a nice top 7. Since Tackles make more money on their 2nd contract, a team that can promise a good shot at the starting Right Tackle job you'd think would have best shot of landing Collins.