Brandon Marshall, the WR

The Bills are still in the market for a "big" receiver. A throw it up to guy. Marshall is one of the best in the league. He's, reportedly, gonna be traded or released. May be good for EJ. Envision a lineup of Watkins/Marshall on the outside and Woods in the slot. If cut, I'd take a flyer. Thoughts?

Marshall has had trouble staying healthy, but would be well worth acquiring is he's not seeking to break the bank. He may demand $10M/season as a FA.

E. Cromer, our new O-line coach, was Marshall's OC in Chicago recently so I'm sure he would be consulted on this issue.

The Bills really need a big receiver to go with Watkins and Woods.

With L. McCoy on the field opposing defenses will need to put 7-8 defensers in the box leaving the outside WRs in a lot of 1v1 situations. Having a big WR who can win those 1v1 battles will do wonders for our offense.

Marshall has had trouble staying healthy, but would be well worth acquiring is he's not seeking to break the bank. He may demand $10M/season as a FA.

E. Cromer, our new O-line coach, was Marshall's OC in Chicago recently so I'm sure he would be consulted on this issue.

The Bills really need a big receiver to go with Watkins and Woods.

With L. McCoy on the field opposing defenses will need to put 7-8 defensers in the box leaving the outside WRs in a lot of 1v1 situations. Having a big WR who can win those 1v1 battles will do wonders for our offense.

That's why I would take a flyer. Give him upfront money so not to hurt cap.

The Bills are still in the market for a "big" receiver. A throw it up to guy. Marshall is one of the best in the league. He's, reportedly, gonna be traded or released. May be good for EJ. Envision a lineup of Watkins/Marshall on the outside and Woods in the slot. If cut, I'd take a flyer. Thoughts?

So Marshall is apparently going to Jets. But regardless of that , Bills have higher priorities than receiver at this point such as Guard, TE. Also, EJ can't hit the broad side of a barn on a lot of his passes. So not sure how there can be many jump balls that a Marshall type receiver would be able to get.