Same Old Bills

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

With Rex, he's less of a hole to fit. For what he is asking, you could fill two positions. One step backward, two steps forward.

I'm all for retaining good talent, but it needs to be at a reasonable and team friendly deal

Agreed...

While I'm a big Hughes fan the fact is any DE would LOVE to be the 4th guy on that line...And it's impossible to tell how much that factors into Hughes production...So...Once the dollars get high it's an easy argument that letting him walk, and using the money elsewhere, will be the better move... B-)

In light of the McCoy-Kiko trade, I think it's safe to say that this thread might be just a touch off. The trade may turn out horribly for us (although I don't think that will be the case) but this is definitely NOT the same old Bills.

Edited by Bills Fan in MD

In light of the McCoy-Kiko trade, I think it's safe to say that this thread might be just a touch off. The trade may turn out horribly for us (although I don't think that will be the case) but this is definitely NOT the same old Bills.

Can't argue that. Funny thing is while this board in up in arms and "can't believe the bills made that trade" most of the NFL players tweets seem to reflect that they "can't believe the Eagles made that trade"

sure it is, trade away a top player for an older player who is almost at the 3rd down portion of his career, and not really a pound it up the middle back for much longer. then letting a recent first round pick walk away, and get nothing in return.

Philly gets the legend of Kiko, and the Bills won't get a top RB without seriously upgrading the O line in 3 positions.

I just read that Shady is willing to restructure, but not take a pay cut.

By the way, this is not the same old Bills. Not even close.

Let's let Doug keep rolling.

Was just going to post this in a reply to you in the other thread. We'll spread that money out, he already wants to renegotiate and get an extension.

Definitely not the same ol Bills! :thumbsup:

:beer:

sure it is, trade away a top player for an older player who is almost at the 3rd down portion of his career, and not really a pound it up the middle back for much longer. then letting a recent first round pick walk away, and get nothing in return.

Philly gets the legend of Kiko, and the Bills won't get a top RB without seriously upgrading the O line in 3 positions.

:lol: Step away from the ledge. Put the glue down. Things will be okay.