Another STL QB

thurman34

Obviously all the talk has been about obtaining Bradford and for good reason. However, what are your guys' thoughts on Austin Davis? He actually started a handful of games last year as a rookie and had some really good moments against good teams (Dallas, Philly, Seattle). His play trailed off towards the end of the season and was benched but could offer some potential?

Haven't heard that the Rams are interested in trading him but would you guys be interested in the Bills pursuing something there? It would take a low draft pick and his salary would be minimal. I think we can agree that any of the available FAs/Rookies just don't elicit any real excitement.

Just a thought..

Since he wasn't a FA, didn't think it had been discussed. Regardless, I don't think we've touched on him for awhile anyway.

when I searched his name I got multiple hits. So ergo it was discussed at one time or another.

I know, right? Can you freaking believe the nerve of him to not use the search button first? He just ruined my night...no, make that my entire year! Ahhhhh! I hate new threads!!! I can't take it anymore!!

oh newbie. .... Would you say the same when a Global Moderator tells you the same?

Obviously all the talk has been about obtaining Bradford and for good reason. However, what are your guys' thoughts on Austin Davis? He actually started a handful of games last year as a rookie and had some really good moments against good teams (Dallas, Philly, Seattle). His play trailed off towards the end of the season and was benched but could offer some potential?

Haven't heard that the Rams are interested in trading him but would you guys be interested in the Bills pursuing something there? It would take a low draft pick and his salary would be minimal. I think we can agree that any of the available FAs/Rookies just don't elicit any real excitement.

Just a thought..

Have you as a Bills fan learned nothing from history? Rob Johnson ring a bell? Looks like Dan Marino for one game and we sign him for YEARS of misery. Austin Davis is a backup for a reason. If he isn't talented enough to shine past a mediocre Sam Bradford, then he's not talented enough to worry about wasting a roster spot for. NO, NO, NO!

Edited by Luxy312

I'm OCD with duplicate threads.

And everyone else suffers.

From the Terms of Service:

Rules and Guidelines: The do's and don'ts of the TBD message boards...

Do NOT post:

Personal "crusades" (posting the same information/opinion in an excessively repetitive manner. We want posters to share opinions not bludgeon others to death with them.)

Meanwhile, nothing about duplicate threads.

And everyone else suffers.

From the Terms of Service:

Rules and Guidelines: The do's and don'ts of the TBD message boards...

Do NOT post:

Personal "crusades" (posting the same information/opinion in an excessively repetitive manner. We want posters to share opinions not bludgeon others to death with them.)

Meanwhile, nothing about duplicate threads.

instead of whining about it, then all you have to do sir is block my posts

or go back to the PPP where we all know

the Rules and Guidelines are followed to the letter:

The do's and don'ts of the TBD message boards..

Edited by BillsFan-4-Ever