* deleted *

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought the most egregious and damning is the lie about being in Florida outside a Russian spies door when he killed himself. And tellingly of the 3 allegations its the one he hasn't responded to. IMO he doesn't want to go anywhere near that one and draw further attention, its simply too black and white

http://money.cnn.com/2015/02/26/media/bill-oreilly-jfk-falklands-el-salvador/

Edited by JTSP

I thought the most egregious and damning is the lie about being in Florida outside a Russian spies door when he killed himself. And tellingly of the 3 allegations its the one he hasn't responded to. IMO he doesn't want to go anywhere near that one and draw further attention, its simply too black and white

http://money.cnn.com/2015/02/26/media/bill-oreilly-jfk-falklands-el-salvador/

Every post you make, you're essentially doing this to yourself:

Pjess.gif

neither should get a pass

All of our "mainstream" networks are trying their best..................................

Debate Over a Dress Color Gets Three Times More Air Than 'Net Neutrality' Ruling

- See more at: http://newsbusters.org/blogs/joseph-rossell/2015/02/27/debate-over-dress-color-gets-3x-more-network-attention-net#sthash.VgLARmfH.dpuf

??? you quoted ....lybob 's reply about Bill O and Brian W , with a completely different subject??

????

Usually I ignore non-comprehending responses like yours, but in honor of Leonard Nimoy (off-topic again) I'll do it.

This Thread is about media , and their reliability

Bob's response was about treating all the media with the same measure.

My response was to show that, we can complain all we want about how they exaggerate in their "private" lives, in the performance of their routine media stories,

they are just as lacking.

I simply used the "net neutrality" story because it was in the last 24 hours.

Now.............................back to study hall with you......................

SOP on PPP

Everytime I call you lyrbob it gets auto corrected to lyrbob. The powers to be here must know something that I know. BTW, what's your expertise in the real estate and mortgage industries? Remember when you were explaining some very simple things about the industry but were all wrong and instead of engaging with me when I politely challenged you, you ran and hid? How about your continued use of other people's work and refusal to provide a link? You're as phony as one can be.

This just in. NBC News has just suspended Bill O'Reilly for six months. Feel better?

what's wrong with you extremists? This has nothing to do with politics.

Bill told lies. PERIOD. If Bill gets a pass then so should Brian Williams,.

Obama has never told the truth.

If you like your lies, you can keep your lies. Period.