OBJ 33 One Handed Catches in 1 Minute

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's nothing. Try doing it with Kyle Orton throwing to him. Then we'll talk.

kj

not sure why people keep blaming orton for holding watkins back. a number of his throws to watkins were right on the money including the both TDs against vikes, both big strikes against Jets, corner route on revis, etc. Watkins himself had nothing but good things to say about orton

Edited by JTSP

not sure why people keep blaming orton for holding watkins back. a number of his throws to watkins were right on the money including the both TDs against vikes, both big strikes against Jets, corner route on revis, etc. Watkins himself had nothing but good things to say about orton

Have to stop using invisible ink and the sarcasm font together.

kj

Good grief. The crusade in you is so strong you fail to see humor anymore. Your game is slipping, JTSP. I expect better from you.

How hard do you think this really is...for NFL receivers to pull off? Previous record was 10 so I cant imagine how many people were trying to break this record. Could Sammy do it? I'm guessing there are multiple receivers that could do this and I would love to see them all come out and compete for the record.

http://espn.go.com/new-york/nfl/story/_/id/12250095/drew-brees-helps-odell-beckham-jr-set-guinness-world-record-most-one-handed-catches-1-minute

Looked like he could go all day, loved how he started throwing the ball back to Brees when they ran out.

Cool story joe.

@SportsCenter: Think Odell Beckham's 33 one-handed catches in a minute was ridiculous? Try 41, by Iowa's Tevaun Smith. #SCtop10: http://t.co/pEO6EMb8ws

Sure, but can he do this?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: :moon:

Strangely enough, I heard it was held by Sir Alec Guinness.

Brilliant!

• 3 weeks later...