Even MORE trouble for the Pats??? (Browner comments)

The biggest mistake the Vikings amde was not to do the same thing to Brees that the Saints did to Favre.

I bet Brees would have broken first.

You really don't think the Vikings line wanted to hit brees early and often? It's the textbook for every defense every week. Get in the qbs head.

people are funny. I doubt he was saying to armbar Richard Sherman, implication was if he grabs you with that arm, run through it.

on one side we complain football is getting too soft, on the other side we complain when men talk aggressively and competitively.

I'm with browner on this. If they play injured, attack.

people are funny. I doubt he was saying to armbar Richard Sherman, implication was if he grabs you with that arm, run through it.

on one side we complain football is getting too soft, on the other side we complain when men talk aggressively and competitively.

I'm with browner on this. If they play injured, attack.

Did you decide to not read this, or did you completely miss it...

""I'll tell my teammates to hit (Sherman's) elbow, (Thomas') shoulder. Try to break it if you can."

Did you decide to not read this, or did you completely miss it...

""I'll tell my teammates to hit (Sherman's) elbow, (Thomas') shoulder. Try to break it if you can."

no. I read it. I've played my fair share of violent competitive sports. Like I said, he didn't say twist it behind his back and break it. He said hit it. If I'm Blount going one on one with Thomas III, I'm Destroying him. If I'm a WR blocking Sherman, I'm popping his hurt arm.

No extra stuff. I did it in football, wrestling, lacross.... He'll, if I knew a catcher was hurt I'm crushing him.