could Buffalo become a Head Coach prime destination?

Rex isn't even getting top 10 money, so it does' matter how rich Pegula is.

Because Rex doesn't deserve top 10 money because he isn't a top ten coach yet. Getting to the Wild Card and then getting bounced out of the playoffs in the AFC Championship game doesn't warrant it. Get to the Super Bowl and then you can demand top ten money.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You really are clueless. They are in year 2 of what I believe is a 7 year lease. There are 3 downtown sites and a retrofit of the current stadium currently on the table. The majority (if not all) will be privately funded. This isn't some big political battle that you are accustomed to. If you'd like to read up on it you can google it or search this board. It's just a matter of which spot they choose and what they choose the stadium to look like. The future isn't up in the air at all. The owner currently owns pretty much the entire area downtown where the new stadium will be constructed.

As I said earlier if you want to fit in here you need to be a lot more informed. As of right now you are pretty much a troll that might as well be blocked. There are a lot of fans of other teams that come here and contribute quite a bit. So far, you bring nothing.

Every word... besides the thing about blocking me from a forum because I don't agree with you .... equals..... up. In. The. Air.

Because Rex doesn't deserve top 10 money because he isn't a top ten coach yet. Getting to the Wild Card and then getting bounced out of the playoffs in the AFC Championship game doesn't warrant it. Get to the Super Bowl and then you can demand top ten money.

How many SBs did Chip Kelly get to before he was offered top 10 money?

How many SBs did Chip Kelly get to before he was offered top 10 money?

The HCs mentioned - Belichick, Kelly, Reid, Carroll, Fisher - hold significant FO control/role. They have more responsibility and are paid that way.

Edited by YoloinOhio

The HCs mentioned - Belichick, Kelly, Reid, Carroll, Fisher - hold significant FO control/role. They have more responsibility and are paid that way.

I agree. Although Kelly did not have that level of control until this off season, apparently.

That's one thing I always wondered, how weathy was RW compared to TP?? Probably never know as RW's money was all private, so no idea how much he had tied up in charities, etc.

Was Ralph Wilson strapped for cash????? He was an owner since the AFL days wasn't he. He should have had more money than God. No?