Meaningless mock drafts are fun

YoloinOhio

The first part of gettng better is admitting you have a problem. I am addicted to these mock drafts.

This would be a good draft. I think they may surprise and go W.r in round 3 if one of they higher end guys slips through. It is hard to say what will happend until we see which holes they fill in Free agency .

they are fun to discuss. I'm fatigued with deflate-gate at this point!

I can't wait to do the simulated mock drafts by myself, haha. Great time waster.

The first part of gettng better is admitting you have a problem. I am addicted to these mock drafts.

This would be a good draft. I think they may surprise and go W.r in round 3 if one of they higher end guys slips through. It is hard to say what will happend until we see which holes they fill in Free agency .

for some reason (maybe because I want it to happen) I think they pick up a vet WR in FA. Not a big name but one that can be reliable and had history with a successful team. I just think they have very young WRs in the top 2 and need that solid vet who doesn't need to learn pro route running, etc. And can just step in a be a reliable possession WR. No one flashy but maybe like a Miles Austin type. Edited by YoloinOhio

I would like this draft I think. Keep in mind that Rob Quinn is a diehard Hurricane fan so take some of that with a grain of salt.

The OL will be addressed in FA I believe. They drafted 3 young guys last year that they will continue to try to develop. They need 1-2 OL that are established and can start immediately.

I would like this draft I think. Keep in mind that Rob Quinn is a diehard Hurricane fan so take some of that with a grain of salt.

The OL will be addressed in FA I believe. They drafted 3 young guys last year that they will continue to try to develop. They need 1-2 OL that are established and can start immediately.

lol yes I noticed the 'Cane theme. Though I've been impressed with Walford and Daniel Jeremiah who I think does a great job with the draft prospects, said he thinks he will go in the 3rd. Edited by YoloinOhio

They've avoided the position for so long, it's about time.

If we can trade in to the 4th, I would want to get him. If I am Whaley I put a line on the board, if he is there at that line we make a deal. We talk to Washington, Chicago, NY Giants, Atlanta, Tampa, Minnesota, New Orleans... all top 1/2 of the 4th. Tell them we're interested in their pick.

Heuerman is the utility infielder type that would benefit in Roman's system. In most any system.

Reliable option as both a blocker and pass catcher, using his size, strength and deceiving speed to be a versatile weapon.

Gets up to his full speed quickly and sustains with a physical demeanor after the catch, looking to capitalize each time he touches the ball. Heuerman displays natural body adjustments to contort his frame and use his length to snare catches while staying balanced in his route.

In Urban Meyer's offense, Heuerman has lined up inline, in the backfield and as a wideout in the slot, also seeing snaps on special teams and giving Meyer options due to his tight end's versatility. As a blocker, Heuerman is tough-minded and gritty with the brute strength to eliminate his man from the play or hold his ground as a brick wall in pass protection.

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/players/1824413/jeff-heuerman

HOW are we gonna get Yeldon at 81? That would be the steal of the century!

I don't know. I like Gurley, Gordon, Coleman and Duke Johnson more for sure. He is in the group with Abdullah, David Johnson, Davis, Ajayi and Langford to me. I would expect one of those guys (Yeldon included) to be on the Bills next year.