Sammy V Odell Beckham

JP's Voice

doing some more research on Ebron, Id definitely trade him for Watkins and our 2015 1st and 4th back.

He was doing things in college that Chandler clearly cannot.

He'd be an instant upgrade at the position and really help us move the chains and our give us the desperately needed red zone boost. Lions was a tough rotation to break into with Mega, Tate @ WR, and Pettigrew and Fauria @ TE. But that said he still managed to be the leading TE on the team, and his #'s weren't far off from Tony Gonzalez rookie season. Ebron + (for example) one of the top 15' WRs like Cooper, White or Parker beats Watkins + Chandler IMO .... and we get a 4th that could have value too

Somebody take the shovel away from this guy?

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am so sick of NFL analysts grilling Whaley on the Sammy trade. Yeah Beckham had a phenomenal year with NYG but look who he had throwing him the ball! Eli got the ball to his playmaker. Orton and EJ could not do that regularly enough! I would love to see if Eli was throwing the ball to Sammy. I don't think that there would be any debate then!

If we got a gunslinger like Cutler, he would make a star out of Sammy and Woods. Yeah he would have some bad interceptions, but I think our defense would be able to recover. Get Sammy someone who can get him the ball so we can stop listening to idiots criticize the trade.

It's not just the QB play which is obviously a huge factor. We were a defensive team that was cautious on O and our game plans were very different from the Giants who got torched on D week in week out and only chance of winning was taking shots in passing game especially after Jennings got hurt and they had a worse running game than we did and that;s hard to do!