Belichick should get a Sean Payton-esque punishment

If the reports are true both the NFL and Boob Kraft are pissed.

IMPEACH Bellyache and suspend Brady for 5 games starting today!

50%

or slightly more than whatever amount they did to Washington and Oakland

you could barely field a team at 50%

Dallas was 10m over 2 years (less than 5% a year) and oakland was 36m over 2 years (so about 15% a year)

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

you could barely field a team at 50%

Dallas was 10m over 2 years (less than 5% a year) and oakland was 36m over 2 years (so about 15% a year)

if you make it a heavy fine then justice is served and other teams leery of repeating the same mistake.

If the reports are true both the NFL and Boob Kraft are pissed.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/01/22/robert-kraft-has-called-bill-belichick-a-schmuck-for-past-sins/?ocid=Yahoo&partner=ya5nbcs

Robert Kraft has called Bill Belichick a “schmuck” for past sins

It’s implausible that Belichick himself did anything to 11 of the 12 balls, just as it’s implausible anything happens in that building without him knowing it.

And whether the inflation of the ball had a tangible effect on the outcome of the game or not, the image of impropriety might be as important to the league. And given Kraft’s loyalty to commissioner Roger Goodell, it’s worth monitoring the stance he takes on this situation as well.

John Madden: Blame Tom Brady for deflated footballs

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/01/21/john-madden-blame-tom-brady-for-deflated-footballs/

Edited by BillsFan-4-Ever

Supposedly, Payton didn't know anything about the bounty program, but was suspended because, as head coach, he was ultimately responsible for the goings on with the team. Same can be said for belichick in this case even of he was unaware of the practice (which I am sure he wasn't.)

What many people seem to be leaving out is that, if the bald were deflated to the quarterback's preference, the golden boy was clearly involved in the actions and benefitted from it. Marsha should also be in line for strict league discipline.

I would just love it if the NFL banned Brady from playing in the Superbowl. Its arguable whether Hoodie knew about it (although I'm sure he did), but Brady just had to have known his balls were soft (or maybe he's so used to handling soft balls he couldn't tell), so he's the one that should be forced to sit.

I would just love it if the NFL banned Brady from playing in the Superbowl. Its arguable whether Hoodie knew about it (although I'm sure he did), but Brady just had to have known his balls were soft (or maybe he's so used to handling soft balls he couldn't tell), so he's the one that should be forced to sit.

Not a chance. The NFL will not do anything that will substantially lower the quality of it's marquee game. There is far too much money involved.

Edited by CodeMonkey