Russell Wilson channels his inner SJ13

YoloinOhio

:lol: I can't wait to hear some mouthbreather at the bar on Super Bowl Sunday angrily yakking about how Russell is garbage because of this because he only read the headline. Edited by KikoSeeBallKikoGetBall

Big big fan of Russell, but to say he has had some ups and downs is a bit of a stretch.

He lost his Dad 4 years back, and that is hard on us all, especially one as young as Russell was 5 years ago.

But outside of that, as far as i know, his life as been pretty good compared to most folks...lawyer dad, private prep school, following his dreams to play baseball and football at NC State, marrying his HS sweetheart...

I am going to take as as "heat of the moment emotion" and not anything else

Big big fan of Russell, but to say he has had some ups and downs is a bit of a stretch.

He lost his Dad 4 years back, and that is hard on us all, especially one as young as Russell was 5 years ago.

But outside of that, as far as i know, his life as been pretty good compared to most folks...lawyer dad, private prep school, following his dreams to play baseball and football at NC State, marrying his HS sweetheart...

Maybe he was the referring to that time Golden Tate was having an affair with his wifey

Maybe he was the referring to that time Golden Tate was having an affair with his wifey

Can tell you here in Richmond, and within the very tight culture/clique/social structure that is Collegiate Prep School(where my kids have been since 2004), this has been refuted pretty hard. Now, his ex- wife went to school there as well, and has deeper Richmond history than the Wilson family, and he is black(and yes that matters to some ignorant folks still), but he is a God at that school and most say it was just a mutual thing...and that Tate business is all BS...and I tend to believe it.

BTW, his sister , as a sophomore, has made a verbal to Stanford to play BBall...and you will most likely see her on several national teams and WNBA in the not to distant future.

http://www.usab.com/news-events/news/2014/05/anna-wilson-building-her-own-legacy.aspx

Edited by plenzmd1

Divorcing his HS sweetheart.....