Big Ben .... Possible or impossible?

YoloinOhio

Interesting.

Get something for him while you can (the Steelers perspective) rather than lose him for nothing in 2016, assuming they don't want to pony up big bucks. That would seem to fit the Rooney's profile, but at the sake of becoming an also ran in the interim? Just seems too far fetched...

Tank for Connor cook in 2016 and start over? Sign Sanchez in the interim? Their defense needs rebuilt. Just a thought.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You guys, for the most part, are pretty smart . Smarter than me at least .

So, explain to me like I'm f in stupid, why do people put random threads that ask if that fag Brady or the rapist or pizza boy are gonna actually be let go in a league that all sees what we all do. That you can't win without a quarterback . Is this an epidemic .. Does the Arizona board think Green Bay will trade discount double douche to them for first rounder like hockey ?

I'm pissed because I feel like sht but let me ask you this .

Would we have traded Kelly ? Or not renewed his contract if he was even remotely healthy ?

Could you imagine a gm letting a top fifteen quarterback go and not be strung up Alabama style ?

Please tell me that Baltimore didn't choke as the paid flaaco but paid much like we may for a de.

I don't remember this much of a drought at qb but I actually don't care that we don't have a first or we might reach for Hundley and have two of the same on the bench behind whoever we get . I feel your pain watching the that merc slide before the first down marker but he is proof the bad qb play is a team killer even if it's heart.

I might as well whine , hey there's a lot if cash out there why doesn't some one just send me some because I really need it . Seriously .. I really need about 10 grand so we can live as we should . Any help would be great . Please?

No?

Anyway,

Last, have some self respect . Piss on the big rapist . I want to beat Brady until he retires (picture obnoxious joe fibula).and I never want him in a bills uni . Ever . Let's concuss Philip the should be sterilized and not moan for him . Own your misery . C'mon . Fock em all . If see a tanehill thread I'm gonna puke.

Ps .. Thanks for the month of entertainment while I convalesce . You guys are probably smarter than most of the bills front office but ... These I don't understand .

So, explain to me like I'm f in stupid, why do people put random threads that ask if that fag Brady or the rapist or pizza boy are gonna actually be let go in a league that all sees what we all do. That you can't win without a quarterback . Is this an epidemic .. Does the Arizona board think Green Bay will trade discount double douche to them for first rounder like hockey ?

Would we have traded Kelly ? Or not renewed his contract if he was even remotely healthy ?

Could you imagine a gm letting a top fifteen quarterback go and not be strung up Alabama style ?

Please tell me that Baltimore didn't choke as the paid flaaco but paid much like we may for a de.

I don't remember this much of a drought at qb but I actually don't care that we don't have a first or we might reach for Hundley and have two of the same on the bench behind whoever we get . I feel your pain watching the that merc slide before the first down marker but he is proof the bad qb play is a team killer even if it's heart.

I might as well whine , hey there's a lot if cash out there why doesn't some one just send me some because I really need it . Seriously .. I really need about 10 grand so we can live as we should . Any help would be great . Please?

No?

Anyway,

Last, have some self respect . Piss on the big rapist . I want to beat Brady until he retires (picture obnoxious joe fibula).and I never want him in a bills uni . Ever . Let's concuss Philip the should be sterilized and not moan for him . Own your misery . C'mon . Fock em all . If see a tanehill thread I'm gonna puke.

Ps .. Thanks for the month of entertainment while I convalesce . You guys are probably smarter than most of the bills front office but ... These I don't understand .

Tell us how you really feel

No?

Anyway,

i'll go ahead and put you in the "impossible" category

yes, I was definitely referring to the Steelers

i'll put you in the "impossible" category

I'm more "improbable" than "impossible", I just don't see why they would do it when they are still fielding a good team. Do they have some sort of replacement plan in place?

Like a bad movie . I'm watching .

Ok .. Give anyone 10 to 1 . Gonna get my 10g this way . And yes they have to pass the physical .. We can be la kings getting Rick Martin for two games .

How bout beg Troy the home team rootin announcer with 20 mil to play here .. I'm gonna be ill ..

It is "improbable" that the sabres will make the playoffs this year . That kind of improbable?

Why would the Steelers give up their only QB worth anything?

Rebuilding their defense? Imagine the Bills trading something like Kiko Alonzo, Preston Brown and next years #1 for Rothelesberger.

Now, I'm NOT saying I want that trade to happen, but Ben probably isn't going to be around when the Steelers are ready for a real Superbowl winning run. So they might be in the mood of tearing their current team down, rebuilding the defense with great young players and finding their QB along the way. If I'm the Steelers GM I'd think seriously about a trade like that one. If I'm the Bills, I don't even know if I could do that one because I want a 10 year monster Bills defense and getting a 33 year old Rothlesberger with a lot of wear and tear at the cost of their defense is something I don't know if I could sign up for.