Anybody ever take that IQ test at tickle.com?

I got a 109, and it said I was smarter than 66% of all IQ test takers.

126-95 percentile , Very superior intelligence

136- 99.1 percentile, Very superior intelligence

156- 99.9 percentile, Genius or near genius

109- 73 percentile, Superior intelligence

I got 118 on my last IQ test. SHouldnt Drink the night before I guess.

I thought the point of tickle/ringo and hi5.com was to see how many chicks you can get on your "friend" list.  :P

229674[/snapback]

Good point. Subtract 20 from everyone taking an Internet IQ test seriously.

156. That's low compared to other IQ tests I have taken.

229630[/snapback]

Sorry Kaspar - you could not have been caught in a bigger (or more pathetic) deception. The "Tickle" IQ test has a "best" score of 150 - because it is a modified test (public school administered test generally have a "best" score of 160). When you hear about persons with IQ's in the 180's or even over 200 they are either urban legends or else references to an obsoleted version of the Stanford-Binet test.

So try again you "visionary philosopher."

- Former web-admin to http://tickle.com

Sorry Kaspar - you could not have been caught in a bigger (or more pathetic) deception.  The "Tickle" IQ test has a "best" score of 150 - because it is a modified test (public school administered test generally have a "best" score of 160).  When you hear about persons with IQ's in the 180's or even over 200 they are either urban legends or else references to an obsoleted version of the Stanford-Binet test.

So try again you "visionary philosopher."

- Former web-admin to http://tickle.com

229695[/snapback]

Either you're full of it or you picked a great time to just be passing by!

229617[/snapback]

Thank you for taking the IQ Test at www.IQTest.com.

We are confirming that your IQ Test score was: 152

I don't trust these IQ tests that try to get you to buy something. I think the scores might be inflated to entice you to see that you're a genius.

The IQ tests at Tickle and IQ Test weren't very much alike.

156. That's low compared to other IQ tests I have taken.

229630[/snapback]

Albert Einstein published several important papers on physics (yes, quite an understatement) while working at a lowly patent office job.

One can only wonder what soon-to-be-legendary works kasper13 has been developing on the side while posting regularly on a football messsage board for the past two years...

No idea where you got 150 was the maxium. Number shot back at me was 156. This is what it described me as:

"The way you think about things makes you a Linguistic Architect. This means you are brilliant when it comes to language and words. You are also very good at understanding things on an abstract level. You are at your best when you put those two skills together to communicate new ideas and see how they fit into different contexts. You understand math and science on a gut level, even if the equations and science don't come as easily. You can use these skills to be a great communicator or to create a masterpiece.

How did we determine that your thinking style is that of a Linguistic Architect? When we examined your test results further, we analyzed how you scored on 8 dimensions of intelligence: spatial, organizational, abstract reasoning, logical, mechanical, verbal, visual and numerical. The 3 dimensions you scored highest on combine to make you a Linguistic Architect. Only 6 out of 1,000 people have this rare combination of abilities."

Big whoop. Now if I wanted to pay $19.95, I could get a more detailed report. I would guess they do not tell idiots that they are idiots in hopes of them spending the $19.95. Everyone is brilliant until they spend the cash.

My masterpiece is a offense designed to score 70 points a game even with an old, slow QB in charge. It's taken three years so far and may take another year or so.

Oddly enough, only 6 out of 1,000 people have MY rare combination of abilities as well. Whippity dippity doo.

..your Super IQ score is 141

Your overall intelligence quotient is the result of a scientifically-tested formula based on how many questions you answered correctly. But it's only part of what we learned about you from your answers on the test. We also determined the way you process information.

The way you think about things makes you a Creative Theorist. This means you are a highly intelligent, complex person. You are able to process information of nearly every kind with ease, using both creativity and analysis to make sense of the world. Compared to others you also have a very rich imagination.

How did we determine that your thinking style is that of a Creative Theorist? When we examined your test results further, we analyzed how you scored on 8 dimensions of intelligence: spatial, organizational, abstract reasoning, logical, mechanical, verbal, visual and numerical. The 3 dimensions you scored highest on combine to make you a Creative Theorist. Only 6 out of 1,000 people have this rare combination of abilities.