December 29. Orton retires. The day of infamy.

I've aged ten years in two weeks.

It's amazing how much has happened, and how much of it -- some of it unintentionally -- is positive. Everyone assumed the Pegulas were going to spend and going to run things differently, but it's nice to see that in action. The arrow for this team is pointed up, anything less than 10 wins next season will be a disappointment -- something I would have never uttered aloud in the past 15 years without a lot of booze.

I thought before the season this year that we should be in the playoffs, said 9-10 wins, and that it would be a disappointment if we didn't. And we didn't. And it was. ;)

Depending on what happens in the draft and FA, this better be a 10 win team.

After going through that list of scenes over the last couple weeks, I really wonder if just watching the Patriots game with the representatives of the Bills, and Rex saying how much he wants to beat them and Bellicheat, and the Bills people saying we have the horses and resources to stop them, and bury them for good in a few years, as well as the Jets, and that more than anything (other than 5.5m a year) swayed him.

LET'S GET A GOD DAMN SNACK!!!

:lol: :lol:

Great Summary Kelly.

As to the above...I can just see all them sitting there having a few pops and saying" lets beat these fuggers...i am friggen sick of seeing the Pats* run this conference, lets be the ones to knock em of their smug asses"

Rex would totally love that !

I was just typing that same thing. ^^^

I thought before the season this year that we should be in the playoffs, said 9-10 wins, and that it would be a disappointment if we didn't. And we didn't. And it was. ;)

Depending on what happens in the draft and FA, this better be a 10 win team.

After going through that list of scenes over the last couple weeks, I really wonder if just watching the Patriots game with the representatives of the Bills, and Rex saying how much he wants to beat them and Bellicheat, and the Bills people saying we have the horses and resources to stop them, and bury them for good in a few years, as well as the Jets, and that more than anything (other than 5.5m a year) swayed him.

:lol: :lol:

I was just typing that same thing. ^^^

I love that image, and you're probably right. That's the kind of setting that I'd imagine the Pegulas and Ryan both shine in, must have been a lot of fun to be in the room.The division is going to have some edge to it next year, I can't wait.

It actually started the day before, at halftime, when Belichick pulled his starters thinking that the worst thing that could happen would be a Bills victory, ensuring that he would get to face Marrone and Orton for another year, with his nemesis Rex safely out of the division.

Maybe Belichick miscalculated for once...