Dirk Koetter to Bucs as OC

http://www.buccaneers.com/news/article-1/Bucs-Announce-Offensive-Coordinator-/25144ea3-225e-4297-85b0-2791bac4e6b2

He was one guy I probably wouldn't have minded if Schwartz, Reich, or a defensive guy got the HC job. Not great but pretty good and smart offensive mind.

Why wasn't this guy on our radar for a HC ing prospect , his resume sounds pretty dang good to me !!

He has a down the field attacking type scheme man that would have been fun to watch . Plus given the fact that the guy had the #2 rushing attack on the Jags dang thats saying something !! Can you imagine what he could have done with what we got ?

Why wasn't this guy on our radar for a HC ing prospect , his resume sounds pretty dang good to me !!

He has a down the field attacking type scheme man that would have been fun to watch . Plus given the fact that the guy had the #2 rushing attack on the Jags dang thats saying something !! Can you imagine what he could have done with what we got ?

He's a good offensive mind. I'm an ASU fan and he was the HC there a few years. Terrible HC but really good offensive system.

Edited by Kelly the Dog

He's a good offensive mind. I'm an ASU fan and he was the HC there a few years. Terrible HC but really good offensive system.

Agreed, many people close to the University will say that he was much more suited to the pros because he disliked (was bad at) recruiting.