New Members of the NFL HOF

Mark VI

Pollard and Friedman are from the old days. Pollard was the first Black HC and Friedman was a QB ( who actually could pass) from the 1920's.

Only Dan Marino and Steve Young from the modern age.

229182[/snapback]

are Andre Reed and Thurman Thomas eligible next year?

I keep reading that neither is a first ballot guy, most recently from Peter King in MMQB- what a crock of ****

I'm just pleased Bob Kuchenburg was passed over...again ! Didn't even make the final 10. :D

Hey Bob, remember all your Bills putdowns during the '70's ?

Right here, buddy. :I starred in Brokeback Mountain: :I starred in Brokeback Mountain: :I starred in Brokeback Mountain: :I starred in Brokeback Mountain: :I starred in Brokeback Mountain: :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

Poor Bob Kuechenberg. :D  :lol:  :lol:

229190[/snapback]

And the young folk wonder why the Dolphins are so hated in Buffalo. The Pats don't even come close. Lose 20 straight games to a divisional opponent and listen to them mock you, like Kuchenberg did. The Pats rivalry doesn't hold a candle, next to this.

Choke on it Bob and all you '70's Dolphin bastards. :I starred in Brokeback Mountain: :I starred in Brokeback Mountain: :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

are Andre Reed and Thurman Thomas eligible next year?

I keep reading that neither is a first ballot guy, most recently from Peter King in MMQB- what a crock of ****

229189[/snapback]

Thomas is an easy HOF player.

I think Reed is borderline. He accumulated stats receptions because he played so long, but he never was considered one of the best WRs. Looking at his stats, he only went over 1000 yards 4 times, and only had over 70 catches in a season 5 times (and 2 of those were 71 reception seasons).

And the young folk wonder why the Dolphins are so hated in Buffalo. The Pats don't even come close. Lose 20 straight games to a divisional opponent and listen to them mock you, like Kuchenberg did.  The Pats rivalry doesn't hold a candle, next to this.

Choke on it Bob and all you '70's Dolphin bastards.  :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:  :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:  :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

229201[/snapback]

I'm with you Mark. Going 0 for the 70's against Miami still pisses me off. Screw you Kooch and all your teammates that crack open the champagne every year when the last undefeated team loses, so your great '72 team can continue to be the last team to go an entire season undefeated. :D:lol:

Thomas is an easy HOF player.

I think Reed is borderline.  He accumulated stats receptions because he played so long, but he never was considered one of the best WRs.  Looking at his stats, he only went over 1000 yards 4 times, and only had over 70 catches in a season 5 times (and 2 of those were 71 reception seasons).

229203[/snapback]

Agreed but I think Reed will get in eventually. He does compare to many who are already in. Thurman and Bruce are slam dunks.

Who the hell did Art Monk piss off to not get into the Hall of Fame? That's ridiculous. But I am glad that loudmouth Michael Irvin didn't get in. I can't wait to see his reaction about it tomorrow. :P

:I starred in Brokeback Mountain: Irvin

And the young folk wonder why the Dolphins are so hated in Buffalo. The Pats don't even come close. Lose 20 straight games to a divisional opponent and listen to them mock you, like Kuchenberg did. The Pats rivalry doesn't hold a candle, next to this.

Choke on it Bob and all you '70's Dolphin bastards. :I starred in Brokeback Mountain: :I starred in Brokeback Mountain: :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

The "BRO" a little tight today!!!

Here is a look at who is eligible next year. Some very big names. Who do you leave out?

Troy Aikman

Warren Moon

Andre Reed

Thurman Thomas

Reggie White

"Leon" Deion Sanders is also mentioned, but does he have to wait another 5 years again?

So there's the list, do they all get in at the same time?

Here is a look at who is eligible next year. Some very big names. Who do you leave out?

Troy Aikman

Warren Moon

Andre Reed

Thurman Thomas

Reggie White

"Leon" Deion Sanders is also mentioned, but does he have to wait another 5 years again?

So there's the list, do they all get in at the same time?

229298[/snapback]

Reggie White is a gimmie. Aikman will get the support, due to the 3 SB wins. I always thought he was good but not great. I think Moon was far better. I believe Thurman is very deserving but may have to wait a year, due to the deep quality in that class. Voters will get behind Aikman first, unfortunately. Hope I'm wrong.

And the young folk wonder why the Dolphins are so hated in Buffalo. The Pats don't even come close. Lose 20 straight games to a divisional opponent and listen to them mock you, like Kuchenberg did.  The Pats rivalry doesn't hold a candle, next to this.

Choke on it Bob and all you '70's Dolphin bastards.  :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:  :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:  :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

229201[/snapback]

amen, brother.