Gibran Hamdan update

Since its officially the offseason and its slowing down around here, I thought I'd find out what our former favorite QB Gibran Hamdan was up to.

After he retired from football in 2010, he started his own clothing line. Not really my cup of tea, but the guy has always had that panache.

www.alialfital.com

Too bad they couldn't bring him in to at least do these on gameday again. I always liked them:

http://www.buffalobills.com/video/videos/The-Final-Hanging-10/e2de7425-52da-4af1-ab41-0a7ed97bc4ca

Thoughts?

If you ignore the 5,432 threads about the next choice for coach....

Also with Orthodox Christmas coming up, if people need some last minute gift ideas, they can buy some clothes and support a former players business.

Again, nothing that I would wear (I guess a couple of the zip-ups are ok), but impressive nonetheless.

Doesn't surprise me. With that kind of chroise, he could be a QB, a designer, or an astronaut.

Any thoughts on hiring him as HC here?

Doubtful. The guy sells sweaters for $75 each and you think he's gonna give that up for some stressful NFL job?

I have often wondered how this guy got popular with this forum. Now I know, some of you are impressed by his clothes. Not that there is anything wrong with that.

Again, I wouldn't wear the clothes myself (save a few of those zip-ups). I'm just impressed with his overall panache since he's quit the game.

Some people leave the NFL a drooling baffoon, but this guy comes out squeaky clean on the other side with a clothing line that would make Ralph Lauren jealous.

Impressive on all levels, if you ask me (but again, it's not my style).

And how his smile lights up a room.

Understatement of the year :rolleyes:

But don't ask me. Ask Kiko. When Kiko wanted to quit football at Oregon, he later said that the only reason he stayed was because of a phone call from Hamdan. All Hamdan said was, "play."

To be fair, Hamdan thought that he was calling his VCR, but it inspired Kiko nonetheless.