NE and Buffalo Meaningless Again

rfk

Only drama is how long the Hoodie and Brady play with a dead mouse...and whether the dead mouse is faking it or not.

Why not start the 3rd String and see what they've got.

I hope it snows in Foxboro.

Grab your golf bags , men... see ya on the first tee..

Its not meaningless. This is a game where buffalo can remind the Patriots that they are serious and they are never going to back down to the patriots or roll over.

It is a great game to gauge Watkins development. A good game to see what our defense does when its over. And watch one of my favorite non Bills who is one of the most undervalued players on the league-Jaime Collins.

Its not meaningless. This is a game where buffalo can remind the Patriots that they are serious and they are never going to back down to the patriots or roll over.

It is a great game to gauge Watkins development. A good game to see what our defense does when its over. And watch one of my favorite non Bills who is one of the most undervalued players on the league-Jaime Collins.

Watkins needs 75 yards to hit 1K on the season. They better get him the ball, because IMO there is little to cheer about with this horrid offense. Seeing the kid get his 1000 would at least be a plus for him the team and his fans. Edited by Best Player Available

Watkins needs 75 yards to hit 1K on the season. They better get him the ball, because IMO there is little to cheer about with this horrid offense. Seeing the kid get his 1000 would at least be a plus for him the team and his fans.

That's probably the only thing I'm really going to be following. I wouldn't be surprised if he gets 2 targets the whole game though.

It's meaningful for me 'cause I keep making a lunch bet with my dopey former boss (who grew up in Rhode Island) on the game's outcome.....I continue to buy the lunches, season after season....Go Bills - keep it within 10.5!

Let's see if I got this straight.

15 games have not proved that Watkins is the real deal... He just needs a real qb.

Why care if our defense plays hard when it's over.... I dont care if they play hard now. I wanted them to play hard when it mattered.

Oh and watch Jamie Collins sack our qb over and over or stuff the run behind the line of scrimmage.... No J, I pass. I'm tired of seeing the bills lose battles to the pats.

Wow J, you're right. These 3 reasons are truly awesome.

Edited by Clippers of Nfl

Let's see if I got this straight.

15 games have not proved that Watkins is the real deal... He just needs a real qb.

Why care if our defense plays hard when it's over.... I dont care if they play hard now. I wanted them to play hard when it mattered.

Oh and watch Jamie Collins sack our qb over and over or stuff the run behind the line of scrimmage.... No J, I pass. I'm tired of seeing the bills lose battles to the pats.

Wow J, you're right. These 3 reasons are truly awesome.

We know he is the real deal. But, he struggled the first matchup against Revis. He seems to have matured a lot this season.

It's not over.

Collins is the WLB. More likely to INT our QB. The guy is a very good football player.

We know he is the real deal. But, he struggled the first matchup against Revis. He seems to have matured a lot this season.

It's not over.

Collins is the WLB. More likely to INT our QB. The guy is a very good football player.

Even if he struggles again.... Revis, potential hall of famer vs rookie. I would expect the rookie to struggle even this game. If he excels, then great.

It is over. Literally maybe not. Fantasy football. Maybe not. But our season is definitely over. Hell yeah it's over.

Collins. 3 sacks 2 ints this year. 3 forced fumbles. 7 stuffs. 73 solo sacks. 38 assist for a total of 111 combined tackles. Umm. No. Most likely he will not int, since he is not known for this. Most likely he will stuff the run or just overall machine havoc on us. I pass on another player dominating us.

Even if he struggles again.... Revis, potential hall of famer vs rookie. I would expect the rookie to struggle even this game. If he excels, then great.

It is over. Literally maybe not. Fantasy football. Maybe not. But our season is definitely over. Hell yeah it's over.

Collins. 3 sacks 2 ints this year. 3 forced fumbles. 7 stuffs. 73 solo sacks. 38 assist for a total of 111 combined tackles. Umm. No. Most likely he will not int, since he is not known for this. Most likely he will stuff the run or just overall machine havoc on us. I pass on another player dominating us.

He is a WLB, he'll be tasked with Chandler and the other short routes. He has always had a knack for INT'ing us.

He is a WLB, he'll be tasked with Chandler and the other short routes. He has always had a knack for INT'ing us.

No he has not.

He's had 2 ints during regular season in 2 years. I believe one in playoffs.

His first one against Kyle Orton.

His second one vs Jets.

You're mostly right. But not this time.

One int is not really a knack dude....

Also he's an olb, not a wlb.

This game or any division rival game has never been meaningless , that would be like saying Yankees/ Red Sox or Cowboys/ Eagles are just a game, could give more examples, but I think you get the drift of this post

a rival is a rival, beating rival is the cherry on top

This game or any division rival game has never been meaningless , that would be like saying Yankees/ Red Sox or Cowboys/ Eagles are just a game, could give more examples, but I think you get the drift of this post

What is soooooo meaningful about this game?

There's a fine line between fan and obsession. Im a fan. 24 stinking years and going. But this game can only help the backups. That's it.

Take Mario Williams. He doesnt need to show us anything. We know he's a superstar.

Actually if we want a better draft position, we have to lose. See, meaningless.

If we win, we may not be learning much because they really have no reason to try too hard, and we'll never know if that's why we won or not. If we lose, we can learn that we're still not good enough to beat the Pats, even when they have no real reason to win.