NE and Buffalo Meaningless Again

rfk

What is soooooo meaningful about this game?

It's a BILLS GAME. Hello.

I get that we're not going anywhere this year, but man this season has been one of the most fun in recent memory for me. From watching the Bears game on my phone hungover at at wedding. To camping at Hammers and just the great crew of people there. To the road trip in Denver with just the best Bills hosts around (and the following weekend's victory over GB with a crew of Pack fans at the bar in Breck). I had an absolute blast!

I mean I get that the only goal of the Bills is to win a Super Bowl, but MY only goal is have fun, cheer for a win and to be proud of my WNY / NWPA heritage.

15 - 0, 0 -15, I'm ALWAYS watching the last Bills game of the season as a proud fan and, more importantly, as a part of Bills Nation!

Looks like it means something to Brady but I expect to see the Fighting Garoppolos in 2nd half:

@RapSheet: By playing for the #Patriots Sunday, Week 17, QB Tom Brady’s salaries for 2015 ($7M), 2016 ($8M) & 2017 ($9M) become fully guaranteed.

Btw the Pats* have a 43 game home reg season winning streak on the line vs AFC opponents.

I would like to break that and I would like to see Brady Face.

Only drama is how long the Hoodie and Brady play with a dead mouse...and whether the dead mouse is faking it or not.

Why not start the 3rd String and see what they've got.

I hope it snows in Foxboro.

Grab your golf bags , men... see ya on the first tee..

It's not meaningless if Mario rips Brady's head off of his shoulders, and Carpenter comes out to kick it through the uprights.....

The third sting is just that for a reason. They need to ride the pine, and shut up.

Merry Christmas.

Edited by Ted William's frozen head

I get that we're not going anywhere this year, but man this season has been one of the most fun in recent memory for me. From watching the Bears game on my phone hungover at at wedding. To camping at Hammers and just the great crew of people there. To the road trip in Denver with just the best Bills hosts around (and the following weekend's victory over GB with a crew of Pack fans at the bar in Breck). I had an absolute blast!

I mean I get that the only goal of the Bills is to win a Super Bowl, but MY only goal is have fun, cheer for a win and to be proud of my WNY / NWPA heritage.

15 - 0, 0 -15, I'm ALWAYS watching the last Bills game of the season as a proud fan and, more importantly, as a part of Bills Nation!

I like your style!

GO BILLS!!!!!!!

nice!