Stefen Wisniewski-Oak**

Samson Satele-Mia

These 5 guys won't cost much and will make us contenders

Rodney Hudson C

Jeremy Parnell OT-OG

James Carpenter OG

Jordon Cameron TE

Lance Kendrick TE

If the Bills are willing to pay for Lupati then I would take him. I doubt they will pay for him though. He commands a lot of money for an offensive lineman.

Two of the more reasonably priced guards are Willie Colon from the Jets and Clint Boling from Cincinnati. Bills could sign them both or at least one of them. I would rather have Boling if I could only sign one. They are about on par with Craig Urbik in terms of talent. Move Urbik to right guard. I think he was better there? Sign a free agent for the left guard spot.

They need to bring in a veteran to compete with Henderson at tackle too. Not sure which free agent would make the most sense.

If the Bills staff was unable to make progress with the linemen they drafted this passed year, then cut them and draft replacements. Hopefully Whaley learned from that draft and will draft better linemen this time.

If the Bills are willing to pay for Lupati then I would take him. I doubt they will pay for him though. He commands a lot of money for an offensive lineman.

Two of the more reasonably priced guards are Willie Colon from the Jets and Clint Boling from Cincinnati. Bills could sign them both or at least one of them. I would rather have Boling if I could only sign one. They are about on par with Craig Urbik in terms of talent. Move Urbik to right guard. I think he was better there? Sign a free agent for the left guard spot.

They need to bring in a veteran to compete with Henderson at tackle too. Not sure which free agent would make the most sense.

If the Bills staff was unable to make progress with the linemen they drafted this passed year, then cut them and draft replacements. Hopefully Whaley learned from that draft and will draft better linemen this time.

On par with Urbik? so what's the point of signing them. We are supposed to improve the line, no status quo.

Let's face it Kujo and Richardson don't look like the answers to our problems. We shouldn't rely on them to develop we must address our problems on the line via free agency. If those guys develop then we have adequate depth on our line and possibilities moving forward.

If the Bills cut Chris Williams, Urbik & Wood that move would cut at least 11mil of our cap. So making these 2 signings wouldn't kill us financially. The Bills will have plenty of cap money available to keep Hughes and upgrade this team.

If I was Whaley I would rebuild the whole interior of the line get rid of Wood & the guards. These guys get bullied on the regular. It's tiifme to add a new oline coach and buy us a new line. On the first day of free agency i would host Rodney Hudson & Mike Iuputi we can probably add those 2 players for about 12mil per yr combined. These 2 players will upgrade our line to a strength on this team.

Edited by NastyNateSoldiers

On par with Urbik? so what's the point of signing them. We are supposed to improve the line, no status quo.

Because they are among the best available at a reasonable price. Thus the nature of salary caps and the NFL.

And to be fair, those two are probably at Urbik's level compared to when Urbik is playing well not compared to when he has struggled. And Urbik has historically not been as bad as this year. I think he played better at right guard than left.

Let's face it Kujo and Richardson don't look like the answers to our problems. We shouldn't rely on them to develop we must address our problems on the line via free agency. If those guys develop then we have adequate depth on our line and possibilities moving forward.

If the Bills cut Chris Williams, Urbik & Wood that move would cut at least 11mil of our cap. So making these 2 signings wouldn't kill us financially. The Bills will have plenty of cap money available to keep Hughes and upgrade this team.

If I was Whaley I would rebuild the whole interior of the line get rid of Wood & the guards. These guys get bullied on the regular. It's tiifme to add a new oline coach and buy us a new line. On the first day of free agency i would host Rodney Hudson & Mike Iuputi we can probably add those 2 players for about 12mil per yr combined. These 2 players will upgrade our line to a strength on this team.

The pittsburgh line got pushed around a lot in the past couple years but mike munchak came in and has solidified them this year. Even Mike Adams has got on the field a little. Let's put some coaching on these young guys before we throw good money after bad. After Chan's first year folks were ready to flush the line, but they came around.

The pittsburgh line got pushed around a lot in the past couple years but mike munchak came in and has solidified them this year. Even Mike Adams has got on the field a little. Let's put some coaching on these young guys before we throw good money after bad. After Chan's first year folks were ready to flush the line, but they came around.

Are you suggesting that next year the Bills start the new lineman (Kouandjio and Richardson) they drafted this year rather than sign free agents? That is what it sounds like based on what you said.

Edited by PolishDave

We have the example of the Dolphins who essentially blew up their Oline after last year and created a new one . The results were pretty darn good, all things considered. Then we have the example of the Bills Oline, a unit with continuity and only one glaringly bad slot to fill, who somehow managed to decline into one of the worst units in the league. How is it possible one unit with a bunch of newbies is able to play at a very decent level and one with supposed talent and stability becomes an example of inept futility? I believe the blame has to be on the coaches, and ultimately on Marrone for the mess. If that is so, how can we expect the line to be any better if Marrone returns?

Are you suggesting that next year the Bills start the new lineman (Kouandjio and Richardson) they drafted this year rather than sign free agents? That is what it sounds like based on what you said.

I think they will need one of them to step up at RG because they will be starting with williams at LG. Maybe they replace Urbik with a FA, but considering we added 4 new oline last offseason, yes, if I were a gm I would expect the coaching staff to get something out of them. We have have other needs to address in the draft. Now if DM is gone, that may open the doors a little.

I think they will need one of them to step up at RG because they will be starting with williams at LG. Maybe they replace Urbik with a FA, but considering we added 4 new oline last offseason, yes, if I were a gm I would expect the coaching staff to get something out of them. We have have other needs to address in the draft. Now if DM is gone, that may open the doors a little.

This line needs to be revamped and I think everyone knows this including DM & DW

Urbik>Williams

Thanks NNS

For putting this list together.

I think your picks were worthwhile. I sure would like Luputi and Boling if i had my druthers.

Jordan Cameron too

Moving over to the right side. He has more talent skill and the physical traits to play guard decently over there than Pears does.

Thanks NNS

For putting this list together.

I think your picks were worthwhile. I sure would like Luputi and Boling if i had my druthers.

Jordan Cameron too

Moving over to the right side. He has more talent skill and the physical traits to play guard decently over there than Pears does.

It's Iupati. He'll be the most coveted FA in this OL group and command upwards of 6.5 per. He's a top 3 Guard, but he's 27 and durable. Would be a smart investment for this Bills squad based on the protection required for the guys currently employed at QB.

I personnel think the players on the current roster are perfectly ok with me. I think they could use some coaching, but i really think it all comes down to the play calling and game planning. There comes a point when you want to get the ball into your play makers yes, but when the game is on the line and you have opportunities to advance the ball and get first downs burn some clock and get into scoring position you have to run a pro style offense. I don't know what kind of offense we are running here, it certainly isn't a pro style and i would even question if it would work in college. I have seen too many times this year when the Bills were third and short ( 2 yards or less) and they throw the ball to try and get a first, it just doesn't make sense. We did sign Boobie last year to be our short yardage back did we not, well i can't recall using him on a 3rd and short at any point this year. I would rather have watched our guys run it in those situations and not get it that way then throw it and not get it. That is just me. I know its boring and I might be going off topic here but it was pathetic. The one 3rd and short that killed our season was last week when we had the ball around mid field (i think it was on our 40 or something 3rd and 1) and we throw it where it was almost picked off and returned for a TD. We don't have a QB that can throw the ball 50 times a game and win. Plus i really don't like the running back by committee either, pick one running back and stick with him. Ok I am done .

It's Iupati. He'll be the most coveted FA in this OL group and command upwards of 6.5 per. He's a top 3 Guard, but he's 27 and durable. Would be a smart investment for this Bills squad based on the protection required for the guys currently employed at QB.

"Mike Iuputi-SF "

i actually corrected incorrectly.

But yes. Thats the guy i want

I personnel think the players on the current roster are perfectly ok with me. I think they could use some coaching, but i really think it all comes down to the play calling and game planning. There comes a point when you want to get the ball into your play makers yes, but when the game is on the line and you have opportunities to advance the ball and get first downs burn some clock and get into scoring position you have to run a pro style offense. I don't know what kind of offense we are running here, it certainly isn't a pro style and i would even question if it would work in college. I have seen too many times this year when the Bills were third and short ( 2 yards or less) and they throw the ball to try and get a first, it just doesn't make sense. We did sign Boobie last year to be our short yardage back did we not, well i can't recall using him on a 3rd and short at any point this year. I would rather have watched our guys run it in those situations and not get it that way then throw it and not get it. That is just me. I know its boring and I might be going off topic here but it was pathetic. The one 3rd and short that killed our season was last week when we had the ball around mid field (i think it was on our 40 or something 3rd and 1) and we throw it where it was almost picked off and returned for a TD. We don't have a QB that can throw the ball 50 times a game and win. Plus i really don't like the running back by committee either, pick one running back and stick with him. Ok I am done .

Execution of the play call is something i will harp on till blue. Sure its more than that. alot more than that. But get the simple stuff right and stop whiffing on the blocks