Would You Want Rex Ryan As HC For The Bills?

Peace Frog

29 members have voted

1. 1. Drop Marrone and sign Rex Ryan?

• Hell Yeah!
    • No way!
    • Drop Marrone, yes; sign Ryan, no!

Ryan inherited a really good defense and a pretty good team, he didn't build it. Bringing him in with Schwartz would not do a thing to fix the offense as Rex's teams have never been that prolific either. We need an offensive minded coach and to be able to keep Schwartz on as DC. I wouldn't mind Marrone for another year, ESPECIALLY if he cans his boy Hackett. Now in the same breath last year we were all calling for Crossman's head on a platter, but look at the ST performance this year. Maybe Hackett just needs time. Idk, but I know that I'm sick of us not being relevant.

The guy who has gotten his butt kicked 3 straight times by Doug and Nate? Come on. He wasn't even competitive.

This is not a ringing endorsement of Doug and Nate. This is bills O with EJ and Orton 104, Jets 41. Not counting D/ST scores.

Edited by YoloinOhio

Ryan inherited a really good defense and a pretty good team, he didn't build it. Bringing him in with Schwartz would not do a thing to fix the offense as Rex's teams have never been that prolific either. We need an offensive minded coach and to be able to keep Schwartz on as DC. I wouldn't mind Marrone for another year, ESPECIALLY if he cans his boy Hackett. Now in the same breath last year we were all calling for Crossman's head on a platter, but look at the ST performance this year. Maybe Hackett just needs time. Idk, but I know that I'm sick of us not being relevant.

You do have a good point about Crossman. We wanted his head last year, but instead, Whaley got him what he needed to be successful, and the ST unit has really improved. Now if he can just do the same for Hackett if he returns next year (asking a LOT)...

You do have a good point about Crossman. We wanted his head last year, but instead, Whaley got him what he needed to be successful, and the ST unit has really improved. Now if he can just do the same for Hackett if he returns next year (asking a LOT)...

get better players on O like real guards and a starting caliber QB? Maybe a powerful/explosive RB? Yes this concept might work! All of a sudden the plays are brilliant. Edited by YoloinOhio

We need an offensive minded coach and to be able to keep Schwartz on as DC.

We need a good Head Coach who will hire a good experienced NFL OC and let him run it. Matters not wether he is offensive or defensive minded.

One of the greatest offensive minds in the history of the NFL was hired after being a defensive back player defensive co ordinator for the New York Giants. Tom Landry. Often thought of as an offensive guy actually got his start as a defensive guy and was actually great at both.

Just get a good HC of either persuasion.

Chan was an offensive coach and so was Mularkey and so is Marrone (or so we were told).

The guy who has gotten his butt kicked 3 straight times by Doug and Nate? Come on. He wasn't even competitive.

This is not a ringing endorsement of Doug and Nate. This is bills O with EJ and Orton 104, Jets 41. Not counting D/ST scores.

what's werd is he always plays the pats tough......................