Pope Francis ain't messing around

I found this to be the single most interesting part of the Pope's visit.

Though in all honesty, it may be because it really made the SoProgs look as foolish as they've ever looked.

"The pope believes in global warming cooling climate change and helping the poor! You see...Jesus was a far left liberal!

"Wait. What? He met with who?

"The Pope sucks! God is dead!"

The South American Jesuit who's now Pope has a set of morals and beliefs that don't fit neatly into the typical American socio-political pigeonholes?

That's great, just for watching all the liberal pointy heads explode.

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

“Social networks can facilitate relationships and promote the good of society, but they can also lead to further polarization and division between individuals and groups,” Francis writes. “The digital world is a public square, a meeting-place where we can either encourage or demean one another, engage in a meaningful discussion or unfair attacks…Access to digital networks entails a responsibility for our neighbor whom we do not see but who is nonetheless real and has a dignity which must be respected.”

remind me of this pope Francis quote whenever i engage one of you in internet battle. time to turn a new leaf.

“Social networks can facilitate relationships and promote the good of society, but they can also lead to further polarization and division between individuals and groups,” Francis writes. “The digital world is a public square, a meeting-place where we can either encourage or demean one another, engage in a meaningful discussion or unfair attacks…Access to digital networks entails a responsibility for our neighbor whom we do not see but who is nonetheless real and has a dignity which must be respected.”

remind me of this pope Francis quote whenever i engage one of you in internet battle. time to turn a new leaf.

You're converting to Hinduism?

Social networks can facilitate relationships and promote the good of society, but they can also lead to further polarization and division between individuals and groups, Francis writes. The digital world is a public square, a meeting-place where we can either encourage or demean one another, engage in a meaningful discussion or unfair attacksAccess to digital networks entails a responsibility for our neighbor whom we do not see but who is nonetheless real and has a dignity which must be respected.[/size]

remind me of this pope Francis quote whenever i engage one of you in internet battle. time to turn a new leaf.[/size]

The fact that we are all posting on a Bills board prove we have all endured enough abuse for one lifetime. Oddly it also proves we can take it. So bring it on. Edited by 4merper4mer